Thread: Lou'a Admin app.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lou Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:11596281

Default Lou'a Admin app.

1: must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game) I believe i am!

2: clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything. I most defiantly do.

3: must have the ability to help the community with donations. i certainly can donate monthly.

4: has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many) I am 23 so that covers that.

5: has played on the servers for at least 3 months. i have played on the server for 2 or 3 years now.

6: knows the rules of the servers. i am know them well.

7: must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time. CAN DO

8: must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing. i cant ignore asshole it drives me nuts.

9: should be seen helping enforcing the rules. I try and help otu as much as i can now

10: must Have Xfire. got it but never used it

11: must have the Ventrillo client and know how to connect and participate in our Ventrillo server. got it!

12: references from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory. JACKD, noogyman, sadistic

13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server. NO AND NO
    Last edited by Lou; 01-29-2010 at 08:34 PM.

Thread Information