Well since i started playing css the first server i played on was reg office now 5 years later look where n/u is now one of the most popular and sucsessful gaming communitys. Thay started out small and built on in creating a great gaming environment they made it with all the regs in mind all the things that are done to the nu serevrs are done in the best intrest of the regs and thats a fact. NA on the other hand think that they can put a community together in 2-3 months wrong it dose not matter how many servers you have in a community it is the ammount of people that enjoy playing in the servers with out the regs its pointless, NA have what 8 servers now and yet when i have been looking at activity graphs for there servers they are dead around 75% on the time and the max amount of people they have gotten on average in one of there servers is only 14 people, most of there servers are not even used, they think just because thay have alot of servers with all kinds of maps and mods that they will instantly populate them selves then there wrong without the community spirit which n/u has they will NEVER amount to anything bigger when they carnt even get there servers populated they need to offer people admin to encourage them to play there. When i first went in there server all i saw was an admin and x-reg abusing his admin to get what he wanted by slaying people for not going along with what he wanted them to do. The regs how left n/u to play in NA made the mistake of listening to burrito a childish imature person who could bearly run a server let alone a community thinking he could trick people into beliving that n/u had gotten a new server and then burrito getting people to spam the server ip not only in office unlimited but also on the n00b unlimited website. This just shows how pathetic burrito realy is, Ma_deuce is no better telling people that n/u stole form him now if ime right when you say that someone can have something or you give someone something then later on down the line and ask for it back that is not stealing when he gaive the money to both pasties and sio for the community as a donation, so why say they stole form him when he was the one how gaive them the money in the first place.

I belive this sould be enough said.