No, I was aware of what burrito was doing originally but also told him to stop. I was not told he was still doing it. How was I supposed to know? I don't lurk these forums, and don't play your servers. If I find out he continues to do this, AFTER the fact, I WILL put my foot down and show that I do run my community. NA was not started by NU people. We were started by former, XFG and NG members. We started at Noob Galore, left it, then went to X Factor Gaming, left it also and created our own. NU wasn't even on our minds until Burrito showed up. Even then, we looked at you as a community, not a threat, just another friendly community.

When I tried to talk to Pasties about Burrito's actions, he basically told me to fuck off and didn't give me any valid reason to talk to him anymore. That is where my impression is from. Sios, I do not know and have never talked to so will not give my judgment as the fact I do not have one. I want to get this settled because like I said, I don't want to see basically random hostility, random in the sense that the only negative things I was aware of was Burrito's initial recruiting and deuce talking some shit. I have no reason to hate NU. I do not plan on recruiting and if Burrito or someone continues, PLEASE let me know. Xfire me or e-mail me. Like I originally said, we do not condone this.