This msg was just posted in our admin section only, but i think it is very important for everyone to read and understand.

btw, rofl please dont be mad at me for posting this.
o burrito contacted me over xfire and pretty much tried to get me to go from NU to NA

he also either lied to me, or was lied to by deuce about the whole money stealing thing, read on:

cheesey burrito: we need to talk
cheesey burrito: nm your not there
ROFLmyWAFFLE: im so here
cheesey burrito: do you know about ma deuces story??
ROFLmyWAFFLE: kinda
ROFLmyWAFFLE: not really
cheesey burrito: nukum and scribe and sera started playing on my server
cheesey burrito: people are leaving quickly
cheesey burrito: with the money your paying for admin there u could get your own server
ROFLmyWAFFLE: lol, you dont seem to understand why i pay sios for admin
cheesey burrito: tell me
ROFLmyWAFFLE: i dont pay him because i want admin and im willing to pay to have it, and god knows i dont want to own another server again, which i have done in the past
ROFLmyWAFFLE: i pay him because i like NU
ROFLmyWAFFLE: i like to see it stay running
ROFLmyWAFFLE: its one of the better servers on the internet
ROFLmyWAFFLE: ive been playing cs since i was in grade 8
ROFLmyWAFFLE: its been over 6 years
ROFLmyWAFFLE: ive seen my fair share of shitty fuckin servers
ROFLmyWAFFLE: ive played in your server before
ROFLmyWAFFLE: at least the office unlimited server
ROFLmyWAFFLE: its okay, but when i was there the admins were mouthing off to everyone and it to be honest
cheesey burrito: what did u think?
ROFLmyWAFFLE: it wasnt very enjoyable
ROFLmyWAFFLE: the server is run and maintained fine
cheesey burrito: well we fixed that
ROFLmyWAFFLE: well i might go back and check it out
cheesey burrito: ask nukum and scribe
ROFLmyWAFFLE: ive talked to scribe
ROFLmyWAFFLE: ive talked to him about coming back to NU
ROFLmyWAFFLE: nothing with your server
ROFLmyWAFFLE: i just like scribe
ROFLmyWAFFLE: hes one of my favourite people ive ever met on css
cheesey burrito: your missing out though
ROFLmyWAFFLE: missing out on what
ROFLmyWAFFLE: ?
cheesey burrito: u got to figure that out
ROFLmyWAFFLE: lol
ROFLmyWAFFLE: i enjoy myself when i play on my dust2 server
ROFLmyWAFFLE: ive never enjoyed myself more than when i play on my dust2 server
ROFLmyWAFFLE: except for way back when in grade 10 when i used to play in my own server with all my friends from school
ROFLmyWAFFLE: but almost all my friends have stopped playing, and im never getting that back
ROFLmyWAFFLE: now tell me, what do you enjoy more while playing on your server that you enjoyed, or didnt enjoy at NU?
cheesey burrito: that i will tell u later when the time is right
ROFLmyWAFFLE: WTF?
ROFLmyWAFFLE: tell me now
ROFLmyWAFFLE: and what happened with deuce?
ROFLmyWAFFLE: maybe you could enlighten me
ROFLmyWAFFLE: cause im curious
ROFLmyWAFFLE: he was funny
cheesey burrito: chill and read
ROFLmyWAFFLE: five me something to read
ROFLmyWAFFLE: give*
cheesey burrito: ok deuce gave sio money
cheesey burrito: to put his ads on the website
cheesey burrito: but sio never did
cheesey burrito: and took deuces money
cheesey burrito: which was alot
ROFLmyWAFFLE: i heard about that
ROFLmyWAFFLE: it was deuces fault though
cheesey burrito: and deuce says that nus shutting themselves down not him
cheesey burrito: he tryed to make nu the best
cheesey burrito: hes rdy to sew them and hang them out to dry
ROFLmyWAFFLE: sew?
ROFLmyWAFFLE: sue?
cheesey burrito: thats y office unlimtied is empty
cheesey burrito: yes sue
cheesey burrito: sio and deuce signed a real contract which deuce had
cheesey burrito: sio stole about half a mill
ROFLmyWAFFLE: LOL are you fucked?
cheesey burrito: i am not joking
ROFLmyWAFFLE: never said you were
cheesey burrito: ask around
ROFLmyWAFFLE: but you were lied to
cheesey burrito: how
ROFLmyWAFFLE: alright, lets get things straight
ROFLmyWAFFLE: whether you believe me or not, just listen
cheesey burrito: get on with it
ROFLmyWAFFLE: **i said something here that im not sure if some ppl should know about so i wont post it**
<This user is now offline>

Now, there are major problems going on right now with our office unlimited server.
So, I am going to put it all out there for all of to read. Now, remember this is information that i do not need to tell people. I am giving this information out to show you people, because we (N|U) have nothing to hide and nothing to be ashamed of, we run good servers for people to have fun on. End of story.

1) I am going to start with deuce.
So, it all started along time ago. Deuce had a scheme to try and make some money, so he had "invented" a "druggy kit" (which had scales, papers, pipe, and other things of that nature) and had asked sio and myself if we would advertise this "invention" on our servers, website, and our motd's. Which in turn he would give us money for ($1000). $500 upfront and $500 when the advertising went up. We graciously said yes, he then sent us $500.00 American to start the deal. After a month or two of not talking/seeing him. I contacted him concerning this issue. He then told me that he got in a fight with his partner at the time, because him being a marine and a business man, he could not be associated with a "druggy kit". So, at that time he told me that his business was not going to get off the ground, so we could keep the first $500.00 as a donation to the servers. We accepted.

After about 2-5 months went by, he then contacted us concerning another "opportunity" for us to make some money (advertising for companies on our servers, websites, motd's).
Deuce, went to a certain business to ask if they wanted to advertise on our servers, he got turned down, so he then asked if he could bring another person on to help us get this "advertising" We graciously said yes again.
So, this is the way it was going to work. myself, sio, deuce, john(some guy) were going to start a business(named jjje, or something to that effect). The only thing sio, and myself wanted was to keep N|U separate from this new business, in case if it fail then we wouldn't have to lose NU. This was fine in the beginning, soon after we got another chance to have a meeting with this same company (July 25th). At or around july 1st,2008 sio, deuce and myself had a meeting to discuss business matters. Deuce then said that he wanted to become owner of NU with sio and myself, we immediately declined his offer, he then got super upset (in which he has apologized many times for since). After that sio and myself didn't want to have anything to do with him, or his new company. He then LOST IT, telling us he was going to sue us for breaking the first agreement(the one where he told me to keep the $500.00). So, that is the complete story on how we ripped off deuce 2392183098 millions dollars.
If you have any questions, or there is something i didn't explain good enough, please feel free to msg ME (xfire = pasties)

2) Burrito

Well this is a easy story
It all started on office unlimited. Which Burrito used to hbe junior owner of. I was told by many regs that burrito was abusing his admin abilities, and not using them when was appropriate (banning hackers, slaying afks - admin stuff). I confronted burrito about this, and he said it was all true. I then told him to smarten up and do his job or there were going to be repercussions, he agreed. The next day i got a msg from embra saying that burrito was slaying her because she knifed him, I asked burrito if this was true, he said it was not. I then went to siosios to look at the servers logs, and come to find out that he did slay her. I then took his admin for 2 weeks as a punishment for breaking the rules and lying. after the 2 weeks i just gave him his admin back(not junior owner abilities) I told him he had to prove to me that he deserved it back.
He bugged me everyday, about getting his junior ownership back, I told him not until i see improvement on his admin abilities. which i didn't.
A week later i witnessed in the server( as i was under an assumed name) burrito not doing his job at all. He was being very harsh to some and super lenient to others. I told him that i was removing his admin for a month ( this was not the only reason he lost his admin, there were others, but it is NU business and no one others). After a couple of days some regs came to me and told me that burrito was recruiting on office unlimited for another office unlimited server called noob asylum. I confronted burrito and he removed me from his friends, I immediately removed his admin. he then got kept recruiting through xfire and steam. He then got others to recruit on office for him as he could not get in (as he was banned). I then banned them as well. I was then contacted by na owner, who was telling me he has hired NU regs to recruit on our servers, so as i saw people do it, I banned them. Then banning all Na admins that played on our servers.

So, if there are any questions concerning any of what i have spoken to here today, you may contact me xfire = pasties