1: must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game)
I see myself as someone responsible enough for this both in-game and on the forums. I have been playing on the ZombieMod server quite a bit (Been on and off last year, mostly due to family problems) but I am now ready to take on this responsibility.

2: clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything.
I have been admin on other servers before so I know the pressure I can be faced with but I am ready and I’ll think everything through.

3: must have the ability to help the community with donations.
I have a job, so I am able to donate every month. Mostly Tuesday i'm gone.

4: has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many)
I am 16, but I have been playing on the server since I was about 13.

5: has played on the servers for at least 3 months.
As I mentioned I have been playing on it for quite some time, but family problems made me leave for a while. Although I am making a comeback now 

6: knows the rules of the servers.
I know all the rules of the servers. I even try to help by contacting the admins if someone break the rules.

7: must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time.
I am ready to learn anything that you are willing to teach me.

8: must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing.
I am almost always on Steam, so players can contact me on there instead if i'm not in-game. I will always be willing to help out other players.

9: should be seen helping enforcing the rules.
I always contact an admin if someone is breaking the rules. There are some cases i won't, but that is because there already is an admin in-game.

10: must Have Xfire.
I do! It's xstormination.

11: must have the Ventrillo client and know how to connect and participate in our Ventrillo server.
That i do too! And i am already set up to it

12: references from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory.
I have heard from some of them they will write something Up to them if they want to or not of course.

13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server.
Nope i do not have on any other server.

Keep in mind that I am in the Danish time zone, but I am almost always online on steam so anyone can contact me.