Update:
THERE WILL BE PRIZES!

Champion (wins Winners Bracket or championship game): $30 gift card to best buy (or appropriate electronics store in your area)

Runner up (loses in championship Matchup): $20 gift card to best buy (or appropriate electronics store in your area)

Top Score Champion (person with the most top score medals): $15 gift card to best buy (or appropriate electronics store in your area)

Winners of: Winners Consolation Bracket and Consolation Bracket will get a postcard from me,OoOoOoo

Ok So let me explain things. So if we get 10 people, there will be prizes THIS YEAR!

Top Scorer vs Champion: Some people would think that the Top Scorer would be the champion or at least in the championship game. Well I know for a fact this isn't true (always). I've won matches with less than 100 points (a great game is around 120-150 points and 100 is only average, less than 100 means you're probably gonna lose)

I won my league last year and it was probably an just over average team, i beat in the championship around someone who was averaging around 150 points per game and THAT game was won 122 points to 99 and we weren't the top scorers.

So everyone has a chance to win a Top Score medal each week, the person with the most at the end gets the prize.

All the other prizes are self-explanatory