Gonna gauge the interest here, there may be none, there may be an abundance...

I created a fantasy football league for n00b unlimited on espn.com

espn.com is very easy to use for new fantasy footballers and veterans.
There will be an Auto Draft on a preselected upcoming date (the computer picks our players, i do this because not everyone has time to be there for a live draft. You can tell the system what you want based one whats available by Pre-rank list)

Anyways it's very fun and gets fans into football even more than they are.

So if anyone wants to join just sign up at espn.com (FREE), and then hit me up in this thread here and then I can invite you to the league. If in the unlikely case we get a lot of people I can create a new league as well

I would like to draft soon (we have until the regular season starts) so HURRY THE HELL UP

If you have any questions about the league just hit me up in this thread.

Based on participation, next year I can set up Prize Leagues where the winners get prizes! I'm more than willing to hand out a few prizes to n00b unlimited regs, admins or owners! This also helps get our name on the espn fantasy boards, private or public it's on the sign up sheet on espn.com

- Hellscreams

PS: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueo...eagueId=268510

You should be able to check out the league page there

Your team consists of:

Starters:
1 Quarterback
2 Runningbacks
1 Runningback/Wide Receiver spot (a flex spot that can fit either)
2 Wide Receiver
1 tight end
1 Defense/Special Team slot
1 Kicker

8 Bench slots

The bench slots let you have back ups for your starters (helps if they get injured or on a bye week)

PPS: I'm really hoping this takes off, so that I don't have to pay attention to my other leagues. Currently I am in Four fantasy football leagues, 1 that I created, the rest i joined. This would make #5, and possibly #6)