1: must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game)
I take responsibility for every action I invoke and every word I speak. I am mature enough to make good decisions and can handle any situation thrown at me in a server.
2: clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything.
As stated above, I think before I speak and take other peoples thoughts into consideration when I speak. I can think clearly and can keep calm through anything. If a player is unruly and has been warned... well then I'll take action accordingly.
3: must have the ability to help the community with donations.
Of course I will help with this.
4: has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many)
19 years old =)
5: has played on the servers for at least 3 months.
I have been on the Office server for about a year or so now.
6: knows the rules of the servers.
I do know the rules of the servers, which is why I don't break them. xD
7: must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time.
I listen well and I remember well. Tell me once, it'll stick in my mind.
8: must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing.
I'll be more than willing to do whatever it takes to keep the server under good and friendly terms rather than letting scum mouth off to everyone. That aint gonna fly with me.
9: should be seen helping enforcing the rules.
Well if no admins are on and I am, I do tell other players to stop breaking the rules if they are and explain what they are doing wrong, but of course it just pisses them off more.
10: must Have Xfire.
I do have Xfire.
11: must have the Ventrillo client and know how to connect and participate in our Ventrillo server.
I have Ventrilo as well.
12: references from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory.
Haven't gotten a reference but I think someone might if I brought it up.
13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server.
Nope I don't