Thread: Rules and Necessities for Joining KYS and N/U Gaming Community

I am a rapist Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:19495550

Default Rules and Necessities for Joining KYS and N/U Gaming Community

As a new team under the N/U Gaming Community, there are several rules that must be implemented both for joining and maintaining membership in KYS and/or N/U as a whole.
    ================================================== ===
    1) All admins must be respected - Admin Lists are available under each server forum section.
    2) Absolutely no hacking is allowed in either N/U or KYS. If I find that anyone is hacking, I will see to it personally that they are removed both from N/U and KYS team.
    3) What an admin says, goes, no matter how frivolous you may think the request may be - They pay for their privileges and have been reviewed. If admin abuse appears to be a problem, take the necessary measures to report it, DO NOT TAKE MATTERS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS.
    4) Please do not spam the mic on any server as you will be muted and possible time banned on second offenses.
    5) Have fun, don't be rude. Personally I do not care about foul language, but no racism will be tolerated. No skirting around racial terms either, we all know what you mean.
    6) The main purpose of this group is to help the N/U community grow and to form a fun group of people who like to play together in competitive arenas. We are not professionals but we will strategize and try and perform as such while we have fun.
    ================================================== ======
    How to apply to KYS and N/U
    1) Play on N/U servers regularly
    2) Add 222loser to your Steam Friends
    3) Message me about joining - I will take the necessary actions and add you to the Steam Group
    4) Immediately following membership into the Steam group you must register here on the forums (obvisouly if you are registered you are reading this, just a formality)
    5) Tag up with appropriate tags and represent both N/U and KYS
    6) Be available every so often for a "Roll Call" - This is done merely to find active and inactive members at the end of each month. If any circumstance prevents you from playing then please do not hesitate to post here and let us know. You never know when or how we can help you out.
    ================================================== ======
    When applying please include:
    Steam Name:
    Number of years playing (consistent years):
    Server/maps you prefer:
    Best time to play (times you are mostly free):
    ================================================== ========================================
    TAGS
    Tags are as follows:

Member (pub play): kYs|Name.nu
    Member (scrim tags): Name #kYs

Last edited by Shotgun; 07-18-2010 at 06:38 AM.

Thread Information