Thread: Rogue's StepMania Corner

Shotty God Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:4068069

Default Rogue's StepMania Corner

So I decided what the hell, I'll make a thread showing videos of me playing stepmania. I know some of you are bored when you come on here, so I'll update this often with new stuff. No it isn't DDR. I know it's similar, but there are differences. If you want to know, then just ask. Anyways, I figured I'll show... one song a day or one every few days? I'll show one today. Enjoy. Have any questions? Feel free to ask anything.
    Oh yeah, if any of you have song preferences that you'd like to see me play, then throw them out here in the thread and I'll see what I can do. It's a lot easier to get a hold of techno and asian style songs though, but I have a few sites where I can get the type of stuff you guys listen to as well. =)

BORKED
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have hundreds of songs so this can last as long as you guys keep this place alive. (If you want)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Rogue Ops; 04-20-2010 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [U]Keep moving forward even if it kills the people behind you.[/U]<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Thread Information