Thread: drink it in

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_[0-9]:[0-9]:[0-9]{4,}

Default drink it in

yo you guys need to keep your admins on a leash, im playing on your gung game server and were all having a good time and then your cool admin drink it in went and blatantly broke the rule of feeding people wins and levels, he was one hit and told the guy on knife to come get a free win, then the next map he let some people kill him to get off glock, and as soon as i pointed this out i was muted and gagged so i couldnt say anything else about this, soo maybe you should rethink his admin status cause that sounds pretty corrupt to me and i dont wanna deal with that bullshit.

Inactive Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19132046

Quote Originally Posted by hurricanejirbs View Post
    n drink it in went and blatantly broke the rule of feeding people wins and levels, he was one hit and told the guy on knife to come get a free win, then the next map he let some people kill him to get off glock, and as soon as i pointed this out i was muted and gagged so i couldnt say anything else about this, soo maybe you should rethink his admin status cause that sounds pretty corrupt to me and i dont wanna deal with that bullshit.
    First of all, as a point of clarification, you were muted for continual bitching. You were warned numerous times over the course of 3 different maps. Including bitching about the server registry and pretty much any other player in the server. Additionally, a few rounds later, you were gagged for continuing to bitch. If you remember, I told you in Admin Say to quit all the bitching, and then un-gagged and un-muted you in hopes that you got the message.

Secondly,
    If you have any issue, you are more than welcome to come into the forums and voice concern. If you hope to achieve any results with your complaints, I would recommend that you do so in a way that is respectful to the admin and the community. If you come into the forums and start talking about getting the admins "on a leash" and calling any admin "corrupt", myself included, I'm not going to receive it well.

I appreciate your judgement about how you consider the rules to be broken. Unfortunately, your understanding of the situation is lacking.

I'm not going to get in a big debate. I appreciate your concern, but please, just follow the rules, listen to the admin and respect the other players and you should not have another issue in the future.

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

are you fucking serious jirb..... you have 2 posts on here and both are coming on here bitching about how admins abuse. You constantly are breaking the rules, and "seriously" "wow really" never shut up on the MIC dude. your first time in here was complaining on how I banned you because of admin disrespect, after you was kicked for something someone thought was you. that was a mistake and we realized it. but hell! when your mic Icon is ALWAYS on!
    You have been never been on the server without admins having to constantly say something to you. so just because something happens to you doesnt mean its abuse. just means you need to start listening to what you have been told.

sorry but I find this thread as a bunch of bullshit and dont think it should concern anyone.

ps: Drink_it_in for president!!
    Last edited by SmurfSniper; 04-24-2010 at 05:16 PM.

Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:25915758

Couple things here...
    1. You are completely disrespecting one of the admins and the community by this post.
    2. If he wants to let people kill him, that's his problem, he obviously doesn't take the game seriously..it's his choice!
    3. N/U's admins are Just fine to me, some better than others but overall excellent admins.

-You could have just talked to Drink instead of making this post. It's not going to do anything for you, fer real.

Just wanted to throw that out there, even though i'm not in a place to say this kinda shit ^_^

Inactive N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:10894922

this thread should be locked seeing as drink it in has answered.....no need for a bashing thread.
    ....baddie
    [IMG]http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q427/Ender_less/badfish_sig_glass.png[/IMG]

Thread Information