Thread: drink it in

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

are you fucking serious jirb..... you have 2 posts on here and both are coming on here bitching about how admins abuse. You constantly are breaking the rules, and "seriously" "wow really" never shut up on the MIC dude. your first time in here was complaining on how I banned you because of admin disrespect, after you was kicked for something someone thought was you. that was a mistake and we realized it. but hell! when your mic Icon is ALWAYS on!
    You have been never been on the server without admins having to constantly say something to you. so just because something happens to you doesnt mean its abuse. just means you need to start listening to what you have been told.

sorry but I find this thread as a bunch of bullshit and dont think it should concern anyone.

ps: Drink_it_in for president!!
    Last edited by SmurfSniper; 04-24-2010 at 05:16 PM.

Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:25915758

Couple things here...
    1. You are completely disrespecting one of the admins and the community by this post.
    2. If he wants to let people kill him, that's his problem, he obviously doesn't take the game seriously..it's his choice!
    3. N/U's admins are Just fine to me, some better than others but overall excellent admins.

-You could have just talked to Drink instead of making this post. It's not going to do anything for you, fer real.

Just wanted to throw that out there, even though i'm not in a place to say this kinda shit ^_^

Thread Information