Th3, that wasn't my mom who got me that date, that was my original date that got suspended and couldn't go, after talking with them all night the night b4 prom, they agreed to let us take b4 pics even though she couldn't come. She was very very very pretty. And I would of had an awesome ass time w/ her at prom if it wasnt for what had happened.

But I was up in there w/ a group of like 10 girls ALL NIGHT LONG until prom was over. I was grinding w/ every chick I could =D, they give some GOOD ass leans =P, I never left the dancefloor all night, we had our prom in the Jacksonville Municipal Stadium which was the "terrace" room, we hada take elevators to get to it. When we walk out the glass doors in the terrace room, u can see the ENTIRE standium, a shitload of empty teal seats and dirt on the field lol, it was still fucking awesome though regardless of which, there was people inside and outside on stilts dancing and girls going up and GRINDING w/ them =D, I got pics of that, but on a disposable camera and I have no scanner =\