Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Don't Give a Flying Fuck

Ninja Knifer
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:14423202

Default I Don't Give a Flying Fuck

I really need to vent right now, not only because some fuckers piss me the fuck off, but they think they can do it behind a computer screen/real life and act all cool over the course of today so here goes.

First off. I don't give a FLYING fuck if I suck at this game. That's right, I fucking said it. You think I give a fuck if my aim sucks? or if I can't shoot worth a shit? Who gives a fuck you dumb little shithead. How the fuck is being good at this game, or bashing me in game going to get you off or prove any better that I fucking suck? Do you wrap your hand around your little cocktail frank while you type how much I blow at this game? Do you? Whoopty Fucking do! I can't shoot! You think I give a shit? Because if you do, I think it's really time for a fucking reality check. Last time I checked this server had multiple bulletins posted throughout games about bashing people, not to mention the name of the website/servers. Today was the final and last straw and I really, really, got pissed the fuck off about it.

Secondly. Do NOT and I fucking repeat. DO NOT piss me the fuck off in general. I am a very nice and easy guy to get along with. I help others as much as I can with all my heart. But if your going to fucking start pulling stupid shit and lie to my face like I don't fucking notice then you got another thing coming buddy. I have fucking had it with all these people who think they are top shit in games like this or in real life. I will take these two fists and pound your face in the tar they use to pave the streets with again and again.

Thirdly. Learn how to fucking drive. Now I live in Florida, and it should be second nature to avoid fucking idiots on the road. But today as I was rear ended by a fucking idiot on his cellphone, I fucking flipped out. Do you really need to be on the god damn phone while your driving? Are you telling me that you can't pull over to a fucking parking lot and finish your fucking un-important conversation?? Then the fucker tries to pin this shit on me when I was at a COMPLETE stop and then has the fucking balls to say that my brake lights weren't on? Last time I checked, those lights turning red on the back of my car means "Hey I'm stopped at this red light. You should stop too!" Today was a fucking horrible day, and I think it's time to hit the punching bag and break some concrete.

/endfuckingrant.

Server Dev Team Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:14807230

Quote Originally Posted by StressTest View Post
    /endfuckingrant.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that line....is full of WIN. lol

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

StressTest <-- I'm confused?

Ninja Knifer
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:14423202

My Stress is being tested. lol.

Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:25915758

I think you failed your test there sir...=p

N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:1453560

Starting Stress Test

Quote Originally Posted by StressTest View Post
    I really need to vent right now, not only because some fuckers piss me the fuck off, but they think they can do it behind a computer screen/real life and act all cool over the course of today so here goes.

First off. I don't give a FLYING fuck if I suck at this game. That's right, I fucking said it. You think I give a fuck if my aim sucks? or if I can't shoot worth a shit? Who gives a fuck you dumb little shithead. How the fuck is being good at this game, or bashing me in game going to get you off or prove any better that I fucking suck? Do you wrap your hand around your little cocktail frank while you type how much I blow at this game? Do you? Whoopty Fucking do! I can't shoot! You think I give a shit? Because if you do, I think it's really time for a fucking reality check. Last time I checked this server had multiple bulletins posted throughout games about bashing people, not to mention the name of the website/servers. Today was the final and last straw and I really, really, got pissed the fuck off about it.

Secondly. Do NOT and I fucking repeat. DO NOT piss me the fuck off in general. I am a very nice and easy guy to get along with. I help others as much as I can with all my heart. But if your going to fucking start pulling stupid shit and lie to my face like I don't fucking notice then you got another thing coming buddy. I have fucking had it with all these people who think they are top shit in games like this or in real life. I will take these two fists and pound your face in the tar they use to pave the streets with again and again.

Thirdly. Learn how to fucking drive. Now I live in Florida, and it should be second nature to avoid fucking idiots on the road. But today as I was rear ended by a fucking idiot on his cellphone, I fucking flipped out. Do you really need to be on the god damn phone while your driving? Are you telling me that you can't pull over to a fucking parking lot and finish your fucking un-important conversation?? Then the fucker tries to pin this shit on me when I was at a COMPLETE stop and then has the fucking balls to say that my brake lights weren't on? Last time I checked, those lights turning red on the back of my car means "Hey I'm stopped at this red light. You should stop too!" Today was a fucking horrible day, and I think it's time to hit the punching bag and break some concrete.

/endfuckingrant.
    Ending Stress Test
    Awaiting Results
    Stress Test Results = Fail

Please try again after 5 deep breaths and a shot of jack daniels

Look at my signature "ICANHITSHIT" I asked for that to be put in..i suck at CS:S i get lucky in gungame and stuff sometimes with winning, but most of the time im spraying and praying...

Like i always said, if you needed skills to be admin here,i would have been banned long ago
    Pastiez: I OWN YOU
    Hellscreams: Tru...
    Pastiez: You're my bitch!
    Hellscreams: It fits...
    [img]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1679/hellscreams.png[/img]
    [img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9042/churchsignzs3.jpg[/img]

Server *****istrator N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16933477

lol, damn stress, life got u down?

My suggestions:
    1.Go smoke a bowl
    2.Ease your mind
    3.Grab a gun and shoot somebody
    4.go talk to some females, they always calm me down
    5.Bitch smack the fuck outa the first person u see

-onehit

ps: if you choose the gun suggestion, I suggest u HAUL ASS and run like u never ran b4! OR, bring a straw with u, and then after u shoot them, jump in the water, use the straw to breathe, bury the gun in the water sand and then wait a few hours and your good to go =D

fool those pig asses! XD
    [IMG]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx144/nessav214/Onehit-1-1.jpg[/IMG]
    effshowٿ: you backstabber!
    onehit420: backstabber?
    effshowٿ: you started the orgie without me!
    [url=http://www.gameservers.com/?ref=1642968][img]http://images.gameservers.com/image_13.gif[/img][/url]

Midget Tosser Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12890132

Quote Originally Posted by onehit View Post

My suggestions:
    1.go smoke a bowl
    2.ease your mind
    3.smoke a bowl
    4.grab a gun and shoot somebody
    5.smoke a bowl
    6.go talk to some females, they always calm me down
    7.smoke a bowl
    8.bitch smack the fuck outa the first person u see
    9.Smoke a Bowl

-onehit
    *fixed*

and lol @ bitch smack the first person you see, as it was your first suggestion after go talk to some females

Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:14506436

Quote Originally Posted by onehit View Post

My suggestions:
    1.Go smoke a bowl
    2.Ease your mind
    3.Grab a gun and shoot somebody
    4.go talk to some females, they always calm me down
    5.Bitch smack the fuck outa the first person u see

-onehit

ps: if you choose the gun suggestion, I suggest u HAUL ASS and run like u never ran b4! OR, bring a straw with u, and then after u shoot them, jump in the water, use the straw to breathe, bury the gun in the water sand and then wait a few hours and your good to go =D

fool those pig asses! XD
    how about instead of a gun you shoot the person with a harpoon in the water while breathing through the straw? more exciting.

N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:1453560

You guys are weird with the shooting stuff

need to wrap someone in wet buffalo hide, then put him in front of space heaters

as the hide gets drier it shrinks squeezing the body like a boa constrictor..results goring and fantabulous
    Pastiez: I OWN YOU
    Hellscreams: Tru...
    Pastiez: You're my bitch!
    Hellscreams: It fits...
    [img]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1679/hellscreams.png[/img]
    [img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9042/churchsignzs3.jpg[/img]

Thread Information