Thread: banned

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:9498350

well im not really smart when it comes to hackings or shit, but, i was playing on the server, it said my steam account was logged into by another computer, after about like 2-3 minutes i was able to log back on, after that alot of my friends were asking why i sent them that link, i couldnt really explained what happened cause i didnt know what happened, so all i told them was, "oh i guess some guy tried to hack me or something", then i tried to join the server to find out i was banned, so a couple minutes later after that i made this thread.

after i found out that DOT had banned me, i got sorta confused because ive told him about like 3 glitches in the server, ive made suggestions too. really dot you think i would do this?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i only really ever played on this server too guys so right now im really bored, lol, this server and a wcs server are the only ones i play right now
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the gnr songs and these songs

YouTube- Hit the road Jack!

YouTube- Bill Haley - Rock Around The Clock (1956)

and dot i promise these wont gimme your account info >_>
    Last edited by Whisker; 06-18-2010 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thread Information