Thread: Map suggestions/ideas

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:9498350

Default Map suggestions/ideas

gun shop(s), a place for people to look at the cars they can get, a race place, big arcade (one in the pool isnt big enough), why doesnt the in and out have stoves and stuff, obstacle/training course, club with music, museum, school, bar, coffee place

also

increase cuff range

make the spawn delay less, maybe 10 seconds

take off the spawn kicker thing cause you already have a afk kicker and i got kicked sometimes cause of being spawn camped as a ct

add a judge government job

make it where you cant spawn a car if something is in the way

make the debitcard better something like !debitcard whisker 1000 or just type !debitcard 1000 then a list pops up of peoples names

also, dot may have already told you guys about these glitches but, you can get a glock/usp for free

and you can also get any weapon and car for free

and i think i almost found out how to spawn instantly but now i cant figure it out cause i got banned T_T

^^^^ then i was gonna see if you can double/get extra money, just find glitches and then tell dot about them

those are all my ideas/suggestions, i might have more later
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    you guys should think about adding the GNR songs from Fallout 3

and these songs

YouTube- Hit the road Jack!

YouTube- Bill Haley - Rock Around The Clock (1956)
    Last edited by Whisker; 06-20-2010 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:6922412

Love ya otter, UNBAN HIM! and love the sugggestions i totally agree with all dat.

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

I'm the only one with the .vmf of the map and the source code for the RP plugin scripts and I'm on vacation. But I did bring them with me so maybe if I get lucky today I can do some work on the plugins, but I'd need DoT or Ender to put them on the server. I like your ideas though. If you want you can make your own buildings for the map and I'll put them in, but they must be high quality.

*EDIT*
    If someone finds a suitable mayor player model I'll make Ichigo into a Judge instead of Mayor. Also, female player models are needed too. And a guy in a beach outfit would be nice because right now we only have Korin for civilian swimsuit.
    Last edited by Natalya; 06-21-2010 at 03:56 PM.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

Thread Information