Thread: Sienna/Kaley Fan's Application towards Z-Mod

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20224394

Default Sienna/Kaley Fan's Application towards Z-Mod

1: must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game)
    Just started being active in the forums. However I am usually In Game... maybe 4 hours a week at least. I love playing z-mod, and office. I'm more well known in office than Z-Mod However.
    2: clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything.
    I think before i act, and have never tried to take matter's into my own hands with an admin or anything.
    3: must have the ability to help the community with donations.
    I don't use paypal. But according to Sean/Bio/and Scorch you can mail in cash orders from the post office. I would like to do that. If i can then i have the ability to help the n/u community.

**If i can mail my donations into Jackd it will be no problem at all! 25 dollars a month no problem!
    4: has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many)
    Nothing I can put here except... Yeap.
    5: has played on the servers for at least 3 months.
    I've been playing in N/U for more than 3 months. I've been playing around 2 years in N/U. Under different names, but I've Been Kaley/ or Sienna Fan for a while. I took a break last summer but i've been alive and kicking for quite a while now.
    6: knows the rules of the servers.
    Yeah I understand the rules of Z-mod and if you guys want i can re-read them to clear any doubt in your minds.
    7: must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time.
    I can learn things from people who explain them well. I usually learn on the first time. And if not. Definitely the second time they explain it to me.
    8: must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing.
    Yeah I can incorporate that into my game if I become a Admin. I follow the rules, and usually encourage others to do the same.
    9: should be seen helping enforcing the rules.
    In Z-Mod... I warn people not to go into crouch spots, and if their new i tend to help them out with the game. I've told people not to cade break. An Example of this would be a few days ago My freinds list wouldn't open and this guy on the server was destroying people's props and cade's. I disconnected from the server. Tried to get Pasties, but he wasn't here so i asked Sean to handle it.
    10: must Have Xfire.
    Yeah. Just added Bio on it.

ID: kaleyfan
    11: must have Teamspeak3 and know how to connect and participate in our server.
    I've just got it yesterday. I've been on twice for quite a bit just leaving it on. Talked with people like Rogue/Jack/Johnnyboy etc.
    12: references from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory.
    JohnnyBoy, Rogue Ops, Sean, House, Asian, TX_Outlaw(A.K.A Bio),Scuba... I think that's enough
    13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server.
    I was about to get Admin on another server however the server was dead 22 hours a day, and it was jailbreak, so i decided against it.

Extra Info:

I've been playing with N/U for a long time, and would love to recieve Admin for the Z-mod server which i have grown to love. In a brotherly way.

Thanks guys!

Sincerely: The Fan.

Last edited by Kaley Fan; 06-21-2010 at 06:10 PM.
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2lkfo86.jpg[/img]
    Kᴀʟᴇʏ Cᴜᴏᴄᴏ Fᴀɴ

Thread Information