Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CSS Update

N/U Zombie Whore N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:24098730

Default CSS Update

If you don't want to update your Counter Strike Source and still want to play the servers that n00bteam unlimited own. Then go to your Steam and right click your Counter Strike and click properties, go to the updates tab, and turn it to "Do not automatically update this game" then click close. After you have done that open Counter Strike Source and your ready to go.

If you already updated your Counter Strike Source. This is my opinion to fix your problem about getting the servers for n00bteam. Delete the Counter Strike Source off your steam and re download it. When it's finished downloading do the steps above. That is my opinion to get the servers working with mods again such as Role Play, Mini Games ,Dust, Zombie Mod.

74.86.102.230:27015 < Zombie Mod IP Address If you can't find it.

Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:31641649

I would recommend people actually allowing the update to take place, its not all bad.

The only problem is that n00bunlimited lost all their plug-ins and until that gets resolved the server, mainly office on my behalf, is totally wack

I only say this because I want no-block to be taken off lol

~SkYliNeGTR
    [CENTER]TR%.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]24/7 [N/U]Office[100 Tic][Stats][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][url=http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=404][img]http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/sig-404-random.png[/img][/url][/CENTER]

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

this update blows fucking balls skyline and without no block I get so damn mad I could throw my pc accross the room! tried playing the other night and people kept blocking me out in the open and I would be the first to die. the update is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever seen them do, and honestly it makes me want to just quit playing css all together.

N/U Zombie Whore N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:24098730

Quote Originally Posted by SkYliNeGTR View Post
    I would recommend people actually allowing the update to take place, its not all bad.

The only problem is that n00bunlimited lost all their plug-ins and until that gets resolved the server, mainly office on my behalf, is totally wack

I only say this because I want no-block to be taken off lol

~SkYliNeGTR

My opinion about the update is that the majority of the Zombie Mod players and such will be decreased because the majority of the players pirated CSS such as myself.

Inactive N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:10894922

well i don't see how the game is worst by any means....the new engine seems to work better for registration u people bitch about the little things if u don't think css needed a face lift go play 1.6 ...btw instead of complaining about the update help valve realize how they can update and fix current bugs...and for u zm players don't be mad they just made it so u cant steal from them anymore.
    ...baddie
    [IMG]http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q427/Ender_less/badfish_sig_glass.png[/IMG]

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

Quote Originally Posted by badfish View Post
    and for u zm players don't be mad they just made it so u cant steal from them anymore.
    ...baddie
    Shit...here comes this thread again...

Banned N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:1352559

my only real complaint is..who the fuck is steam to cap the servers WE pay for to 66 tic?? its our money...our servers and our bandwidth/cpu/memory resources...being 100 tic doesnt affect them so why fuck with the shit we all pay for? thats the part that pisses me off.

Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:31641649

Well I did mention the only problem I have is no-block. I too got really irritated because of this and left the server almost 15min into playing it because I just could not handle not being able to move properly.

Here is another thing. Is it really that horrible that our servers are now 66 TIC?

I hope that once the plug-ins go in everything will be fine. I know that the updates steam does always pisses someone off, but we can't let this get us down. Hopefully everything, once again, works out later in the week!

~SkYliNeGTR
    [CENTER]TR%.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]24/7 [N/U]Office[100 Tic][Stats][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][url=http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=404][img]http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/sig-404-random.png[/img][/url][/CENTER]

Server Admin Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:11674747

Quote Originally Posted by DoT View Post
    I agree with you...

And give this update a chance lol..

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:18150656

and for u zm players don't be mad they just made it so u cant steal from them anymore.

I think thats what dotty ment by

All I did is download a hacked version of CS source and and installed that and shut steam off and now im back admining zm until a fix can actually be made.

Thread Information