Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so practice??

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:23793984

Default so practice??

n00bunlimited's dust server is usually empty so it should be a good practice server. should we get a game plan going or something?

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

eh..... Im still saying we put a regular rotation server up. seeing as how we lost mg rp and zm, maybe we can use one of those. as for dust2 Im in there every chance I get

N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:17034428

i second smurf. i've been begging for a reg rotation server on multiple occasions for over a
    year. unfortunately, no one wants to put the work into creating it, with good reason. the
    last time we had one, it rarely got used and was pretty much a waste. you'd have to get
    a bunch of people to say they'd play there regularly for it to get considered. but i'd love to
    see it happen and would be happy to help get it set-up in any way i could.
    [url=http://www.finalbattleground.com/profile/vince21/][img]http://sig.finalbattleground.com/p/10809.jpg[/img][/url]

[color=green][size=3]Office[/color][/size]
    [url=http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=625][img]http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/sig-625-random.png[/img][/url]

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

We would need a private server though, so n00bs wouldn't come in to fucks it up.

We could use:

Free Game Servers | Hourly free game hosting! CSS CS TF2 and more!

They only have 2 servers for CS:S but if we are lucky enough to get one we could use it.

There was another site that had them as well, but I can't remember the name :/

HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by vince21 View Post
    i second smurf. i've been begging for a reg rotation server on multiple occasions for over a
    year. unfortunately, no one wants to put the work into creating it, with good reason. the
    last time we had one, it rarely got used and was pretty much a waste. you'd have to get
    a bunch of people to say they'd play there regularly for it to get considered. but i'd love to
    see it happen and would be happy to help get it set-up in any way i could.
    well the one I saw before wasnt regular rotation really..... it was a defuse server. which cuts out a couple good maps

----------------------------------------------

OH and yea dot I know we would have to have a private server.... my suggestion was a bit off subject, sorry... just figured if we had a reg rotation we could learn maps a little better.

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfSniper View Post
    well the one I saw before wasnt regular rotation really..... it was a defuse server. which cuts out a couple good maps
    Yeah but all competitive matches are played on defuse maps.

HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by DoT View Post
    Yeah but all competitive matches are played on defuse maps.
    yea maybe, but those other maps that arent defuse are good too and people like to play them

Banned N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:1352559

what kinda practice are you wanting to use my server for any ways?.Before making a suggestion like that you should prolly check with me and see if it is ok..I mean i dont care if ya want to practice in D2 , but when people show up to play there do not bitch cause you are in the middle of a practice session..for the most part D2 has been empty since the update because sios is still working on it...it has some serious lag issues atm..we are all just letting sios get stuff fixed up before we start the populating of D2 again. LaterZ

HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by BioHaZarD69 View Post
    what kinda practice are you wanting to use my server for any ways?.Before making a suggestion like that you should prolly check with me and see if it is ok..I mean i dont care if ya want to practice in D2 , but when people show up to play there do not bitch cause you are in the middle of a practice session..for the most part D2 has been empty since the update because sios is still working on it...it has some serious lag issues atm..we are all just letting sios get stuff fixed up before we start the populating of D2 again. LaterZ
    easy boy! down..... lol

I was suggesting us the old mg or one of the mods thats not supported with the update. I personally dissagree with doing anything with the d2 server, leave it be cause eventually it will populate.

Banned N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:1352559

im cool smurf...lol...just wasnt sure what everyone was actually talking about and when i hear practice server and D2 cause no one has been in there...well that kinda gets my attention lol its all good.

Personally if it were me...i would talk to sios and ask him about putting up a backend server,a small one that is private and a rotational map change...just simple and basic ..as long as you dont get carried away wanting plugins and a bunch of extra shit added to it he MIGHT set one up for ya for a small price...I AM NOT SAYING HE WILL!! But he might. LaterZ

Thread Information