Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A loanly skunk

Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:17803419

Default A loanly skunk

as everyone knows i was engaged to my girl polly. but i had one hell of a day today. woke up early went to bank got money put gas in my truck, went to class. said something to be funny girl isnt on her meds today and she dumped me. had to go return the engagement ring lucky its on the 60day and i can get my money back so i get a new lap top. drop off all her stuff picked up my old laptop. now im not moving in with her. so im stuck at home. but surprisingly im doing good for such a event. my ex killed my tears. So ya i got no choice other than move on. such is life. i put up all whole hell for her. and she didnt even notice and thought it light. many told me that isnt out a relationship works and i should leave but damn it i loved her. but threw all my experiences you cant trust females. but hell i still got the hots for wolfies. hehe

Doc Skunk

P.S. im not looking for sympathy its life. just i dont know giving a update. but my ex's dont give good light towards females for me.

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

Give it a week tops. She'll be crying, wanting you to come back. =P

N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:9256230

well doc.... the only solution is to play more css and actually get good!!!!!

but hey look on the bright side. you gots a laptop
    *DEAD* Mang0hN0 : tibs got this with his 9,000$ hax
    *DEAD* cypher : no wonder u play t bah...if i had walls id be 100-0
    word Noogyman: oh wow. don't go that far dude. We can't have another one quit.
    иα∂ιαٿ: hey sexy ass mother fucker.
    : *DEAD* .#sexy'| иα∂ιαٿ : you know whatt beast. just suck tibs dick and stfu
    wD. Who? : Nice toggling ABC.
    Philosoraptor : @admin check abc for possible walls
    blight - blackfogger @ EGC lan : 7getlegit

*DEAD* Milkshakes00 : ^7 scares me so much I sneezed when i saw him.

12-03-09 21:05 James Bond STEAM_0:0:9256230 Hacking Permanent siosios
    02-13-10 18:55 monkey STEAM_0:0:9256230 Multi-Hack Permanent awpsandknives

nastialiukinnn. : nice peak, gtfo. really?
    ^7 : me ?
    nastialiukinnn. : yes you
    nastialiukinnn. : no one peaks that im sorry.
    nastialiukinnn. : turn them off.

nastialiukinnn. : its obviously abc.
    nastialiukinnn. : and your bad
    nastialiukinnn. : cheats more.

nastialiukinnn. : mmhmm
    nastialiukinnn. : removed for walls.
    nastialiukinnn. : cutie.

^7: ^7 : get mad much?
    nastialiukinnn. : not mad, your blantant.
    nastialiukinnn. : always.
    ^7 : then do something about it

nastialiukinnn. : getout
    nastialiukinnn. : lmao im not mad kiddo
    nastialiukinnn. : 74-22
    ^7 : yeah you are
    [nastialiukinnn. : LOOOL^^
    nastialiukinnn. : naww
    bd69 : ya he is
    bd69 : hes raging

Banned N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:1352559

hang in there dude..ya got friends here..and yeah ya got a NEW LAPTOP! just hang out with us and you'll be ok. LaterZ

N/U Jr. Owner N/U Special Forces Mongoloid's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:22616543

i say fuck her many fish in the sea dont get attach women are fucked up in the head the reason why they live long is because they run us into the ground. they are nuthing but drama and attention whores. my opinion but keep ur head up Doc things happen for a reason trust me i know my girl split after 3 kids and 8 and a half years. the bitch used a guy line on me its not u its me FUCK HER

Trailor Trash
    HlStats

ya i feel better not being around here. i gave up alot to be with her. and she was dumber than a door nail. there only had some sexual things that keepet her around me lol. but i guess a great lay dosnt make a long term relationship. i was in love with her for some time. but after the second attepted break up i fell out of love and she was just there. someone to keep me company. i didnt want her to end up there. but im done dateing kids. All i seek now is a good looking girl who has similar intrest and is looking for marrage. dont want a one nighter. someone good looking as wofie. but asian lol. im picky....i got a right to.

N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:17034428

lol, been in the whole long-time relationship goes south department. me and my ex went
    out for 2 years, i had her grandmother's engagement ring and was going to put the
    diamonds into a new set for her and she broke up with me. worst part is that i was
    friends with her brother and sister who were friends with my brother. so it's just weird
    between the two families now.

but hey, life does go on. glad to hear you're taking it well. took me over a month to get
    over my ex. believe me, lots of girls are looking for a guy like you, that wants a
    long-term, marriage relationship. it's unique in a guy, so you can take your pick. in the
    meantime, use your laptop and we'll see if you can improve on your cs:s skills.
    [url=http://www.finalbattleground.com/profile/vince21/][img]http://sig.finalbattleground.com/p/10809.jpg[/img][/url]

[color=green][size=3]Office[/color][/size]
    [url=http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=625][img]http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/sig-625-random.png[/img][/url]

Server *****istrator N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16933477

lol ya i agree with mongo, alot of girls are fucked up in the head, but are easy lays.
    Go to a bar, sweettalk a girl, buy her drink, take her home. go to another bar the next day and do the same shit, no need for relationships, ive been with 4 different girls in the past 3 months dude, thats how fast those relationships went, so i say fuck em, litterally FUCK THEM. lol
    [IMG]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx144/nessav214/Onehit-1-1.jpg[/IMG]
    effshowٿ: you backstabber!
    onehit420: backstabber?
    effshowٿ: you started the orgie without me!
    [url=http://www.gameservers.com/?ref=1642968][img]http://images.gameservers.com/image_13.gif[/img][/url]

Trailor Trash
    HlStats

sorry mongo and one hit. i value females and place them on a high platform. i respect them enough not to use them like a piece of meat. is it so wrong to want a mate for life lol?

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

Quote Originally Posted by DocSkunk View Post
    sorry mongo and one hit. i value females and place them on a high platform. i respect them enough not to use them like a piece of meat. is it so wrong to want a mate for life lol?
    Its not wrong doc, but this may be your problem.... Im sure mongo and everyone can agree here.... but most women out there can act like they want the nice guy and all that good shit but in the end they are going to go for AND fall for the "bad boy"
    so dont worship women, its ok to respect them but dont put them on a pedestool, and make them think they need you and you dont need them... keeping them around is a lot easier this way.
    Now I know what I would hear from a woman for this post... "Smurf is very wrong" yea well I say bullshit! I have been around and seen a lot and no matter what if you play the nice guy... you are going to end up alone...

Thread Information