Thread: Stepping Down (Vince + Dot)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

Default Stepping Down (Vince + Dot)

Dot:

I know I said I was resigning a few times (it's harder to leave than you bitches think lol) but I foreals gotta give up the admin.

I've got quite a few goals I set for myself for the next year including:
    • A fuckin job...again
    • School.
    • Getting back in shape.
    • Sports.

I explained the whole situation in the other thread a while ago about the school money and what not...so yeah.

I went ahead and removed my admin because I will be letting my cousins use my account and shit, don't want them fuckin with the admin on the servers while I am on vacation. (Sios, i need to be un-whitelisted)

Serving you hoes has been great <3

Vince:

So, I let the other Jr. Owners and Owners know earlier this week and now I'm letting the rest
    of the community know: I will no longer be a Jr. Owner or an admin. I'm going through a
    rough patch, with money being tight and being busier than hell with work, school and some
    personal shit. I've been putting it off for as long as I can (I really didn't want to have to do
    this, even harder since Dot just posted the same thing) but it's something I need to do. I told
    everyone that I'll still be part of the community and I'll even try to jump in-game from time to
    time, but I no longer have the time or the money to commit to an admin or Jr. Owner
    position. It's been a blast serving and I'm hoping to be back before you guys know it, but I
    need to step back and take a back seat for the time being. I will definitely come back and
    become a Jr. Owner if allowed in the future; just have to straighten some shit out in real life.
    Have fun people, and I'll always be around. You can't get rid of me that easily.
    Last edited by DoT; 07-13-2010 at 11:12 AM.

Thread Information