Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Admin abuse!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Inactive

Default Grow up!

Yes Donkey .. i did mute and gag u ... you are ALWAYS rude and ignorant on the server towards me and other players .. if you want to act like i child , i will put you in the corner and treat you like a child ... the reason why you were AUTO kicked by server is because you kept spamming in admin chat .. over and over again .. UMAD? After i mute you , you quit and rejoined like all the other children do .. so i mute and gag you again .. then you did it one more time. Usually when this happens the child receives a ban for a day ( a spanking ) . But i knew that if i did that you would cry to Pasties bout it , that in return would make more work for him to go unban u .. even though you would have deserved it! So i muted you again .. when you can act like a grown up (or a big boy) ill treat you like one. This is NOT admin abuse ... This is a case of you needing to GROW UP!
    [font=Comic Sans MS][color=red]What are you KraVin? [/color] [/font]

N/U Official Drug Dealer Trailor Trash
    On back porch watching storm with my shotgun.
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20848840

Well from first hand i do know that you can act like a little child in-game to piss people off or get off on them rage quiting(the bind UMAD). I'm sure everyone or almost everyone has seen how you can act in-game and its really annoying. But i guess kravin was just fed up with your shit donkey.
    A Bible that is falling apart, belongs to someone who isn't.
    [IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww338/wittybab123/Star_Wars.gif[/IMG]

Thread Information