Donkey if i hear you speak to my admins like this again i will personally ban you myself, House and kravin both came to me to ask what should we do since, you have been here so long and they did not want to step on anyones toes.. You can call them shitty admins if you wish. The long and the short of it is, they are admins! you are not! what the fuck they say in the servers goes! and that is that. If you do not like what they do to you, or what they say to you, than dont play with them! From what i see neither one of them did anything to you, other than follow the rules that i set in place, did they do what i would of done, not necessarily...but everyone is diff.
I dont blame them one bit, if you spoke to me like you speak to them, do you think you would be around? you know the answer to that one.

From now on, if they do what they do, make a post on the forums and we will deal with it, not you and the admin! Is that understood. Dont be a dick and this shit wont happen.

When you got in a fight with house the other day and you msg'd me saying that you got banned, I asked if you were being a cocky douchebag! and you said yes. so dont come in here like you are one lil innocent cs player. Cause we all know diff!