Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Admin abuse!

Єlιtus mєmєяєdus Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:17364776

Generally, if you are gagged, or muted for any reason, its warranted.
    Now, depending on the type of reason for being mute/gagged, there are differnet penalites.
    Being loud mouthed, foul, whatever, I can see mute/gag for a few rounds. However, Annoying binds on the other hand, I dont mind leaving a gag/mute in palce for over a map cycle.
    Ask around NS about that.=D.
    Another things, is if they rejoin, at ANY time after tha, I Will remute/gag them, since they are avoiding punishment. The fact you rejoined, is not abuse at all if he remutes/gaggs you.

Simple Form.

He mute/gagged you.
    You Rejoined to get ungagged/unmuted.
    You get remuted/gagged.
    I fail to see the abuse.

Im an outsider as well so..
    /hide
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red][FONT=System][B]I reject your reality and substitute with my own.[/B][/FONT]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [/FONT]
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2i71q2x.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

N/U Jr. Owner Pwnerator household 6's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:27300767

Donkey, it is funny you say admin abuse now to Kravin. You were saying the same thing about me last night. You have been pretty obnoxious lately. You act like the rules don't apply to you and that you are better than everyone else. With every kill you get you rub it in people's faces. You make rude comments and test people beyond their limits. The thing is, for some reason, people follow you. After your "little episode" last night with me I ended up banning 3 other people for admin abuse. They followed your smart ass attitude and thought that because you talked to me that way they could too. There were other admins on at the time too. No offense but I am glad I am not the only admin that has trouble with you. The server rules apply to you just like anyone else. You run your mouth and get muted. You don't get the point so you talk shit in chat and you get gagged then cry about admin abuse. Us admins are the ones getting abused by you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wow. After reading all posts now, are you serious? Look at how he is calling admins dumbass and stupid and saying how he is better than everyone. And you really wonder why people mute/gag you? It is not this one time that you rejoin to get out of punishment! You ALWAYS do that. You abuse admins all the time. The posts you have done today would even be considered as abuse! I truly hope Sios and/or Jackd or Pasties do something about you and your sorry attitude!
    Last edited by household 6; 07-21-2010 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Household *6*... Commander at home.

N/U Zombie Whore N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:24098730

True that House.

N/U Official Drug Dealer Trailor Trash
    On back porch watching storm with my shotgun.
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20848840

Very true house very very true rock on chick!
    A Bible that is falling apart, belongs to someone who isn't.
    [IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww338/wittybab123/Star_Wars.gif[/IMG]

Shotty God Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:4068069

He did the same shit the other day when I was in the server. I ended up kicking him since he couldn't learn to shut his fucking mouth.
    [U]Keep moving forward even if it kills the people behind you.[/U]<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:18542111

Quote Originally Posted by SeanConnery View Post
    caps lock is cruise control for cool.
    u just felt like sayin that, haha

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

all of you know just as well as anyone else that plays regularly in our servers that i dont put up with rude and idiotic behavior in them.

trying to make people rage is not how n/u and w0rd operates either, if you want to do that go hang out with the mygot clan members that enjoy trashing the game for other people and remove the w0rd tag.

ive had numarous complaints about you donkey in the game server and told the admin to deal with it how they see fit.

sio
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:26963224

Default True

Well i agree with house is donkey kicked out of word?
    [SIZE=7]PWNAGE
    ii{:>8s[/SIZE] [NUTUBE][/NUTUBE]

Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13385303

Quote Originally Posted by household 6 View Post
    Donkey, it is funny you say admin abuse now to Kravin. You were saying the same thing about me last night. You have been pretty obnoxious lately. You act like the rules don't apply to you and that you are better than everyone else. With every kill you get you rub it in people's faces. You make rude comments and test people beyond their limits. The thing is, for some reason, people follow you. After your "little episode" last night with me I ended up banning 3 other people for admin abuse. They followed your smart ass attitude and thought that because you talked to me that way they could too. There were other admins on at the time too. No offense but I am glad I am not the only admin that has trouble with you. The server rules apply to you just like anyone else. You run your mouth and get muted. You don't get the point so you talk shit in chat and you get gagged then cry about admin abuse. Us admins are the ones getting abused by you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wow. After reading all posts now, are you serious? Look at how he is calling admins dumbass and stupid and saying how he is better than everyone. And you really wonder why people mute/gag you? It is not this one time that you rejoin to get out of punishment! You ALWAYS do that. You abuse admins all the time. The posts you have done today would even be considered as abuse! I truly hope Sios and/or Jackd or Pasties do something about you and your sorry attitude!

the only admins that i have problems with are the shit ones that dont know how to do there job right. (household, kravin) just because you guys dont like me does not mean you need to abuse your admin. i never say shit to you guys untill you open yours. and house ive already talked about you and how bad of an admin you are. kicking for no reason muteing gageing. stupid shit like that.

i told some kid to shut up then told him i was kiding and you started on by saying i need to shut up and shit like that. i started to tell u chill out im just jokeing with him and the you muted me and gaged me. then after being ungaged the following round i asked you way did u mute and gage me i was just playing with the kid and and you kicked me for disrespect! how is a question disrespect to an admin?

i never have had problems in all the years i played at n/u but now there is problems with these admins! (only 2 kravin/ houshold)

yo ops just shut up well ur ahead! no one was talking to you in office. i was talking shit to nitehawk like we always do and u go and kick me and your ass has no idea what is going on. all you admins butt into shit that does not need ur attention or ur admining.

kravin = abuse
    household= shit of an admin and abuse!(i think others feel the same way too)

-donkey

Banned N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:1352559

ok thats enough of this arguing and bitching.

This topic is closed until Sios,Jackd and Pasties decide what to do about this situation.

Thread Information