WELL LETS START OFF BY SAYING KRAVIN DOES NOT LIKE ME FOR SHIT. HE THINKS IM IGNORANT! WELL WHEN HE WOULD KILL ME HE TELLS ME "EAT THAT" WHAT EVER SHOWBOATING AT TIMES AND I DO THE SAME WHEN I KILL HIM AT TIMES.

WELL I WAS IN OFFICE THIS MORNING PLAYING HAVE A GOOD TIME LIKE NORMAL AND IT COMES DOWN TO ME AND KRAVIN.(ME NOT KNOWING THIS TILL AFTER I KILL HIM) WELL I THROW A FLASH SIDE HALL JUMP OUT AND KILLED HIM WITH A GLOCK AND SAID WOW BAD AND HIT MY BIND (YOUMAD?)

THEN SEEING IT WAS HIM I KILLED AT THE START OF THE NEXT ROUND I STARTED TO SAY IN JUST KINDING KRAVIN IM SORRY DUDE. WELL THEN I GET HIT WITH THE MUTE AND GAGE STICK ON MY ASS!

|W0rd|Donkey: lmao here we go again.
Kumar: who muted you?
|W0rd|Donkey: kravin. cuz after i killed him i said so bad.... then typed youmad?
|W0rd|Donkey: then i was saying im jk kravin and he muted then gaged me.
Kumar: so that doesnt constitute it
|W0rd|Donkey: yeah i know dude.
Kumar: everyone talks shit who care.

so i got muted and i left it a lone. well 3-7 rounds pass and im still muted. so i retried after being afk i come in the server and say i need to retry cuz someone left me muted and gaged for to long. then he muted and gaged again. then i was kick for spam flooding bullshit thing. so i came back in the server and did not open my mouth nothing. just play about half a round goes by and he muted then i type dude trying to find out the reason for this still then i was gaged before able to ask.

If this is not abuse then i dont know what is! i said bad to 1 person and muted and gaged for god knows how long he would have left me like that!

kumar mad the point up top... (everyone talks shit) that is still no reason for a mute and gage wheather the guy does not like me or not. i did not disrespect him. i just commented on his lack of skill in css.

please get back to me as to why i was muted and gaged for so long for somthing so small.

-donkey