Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your awesome RP server is going to crap...

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:29070854

Default Your awesome RP server is going to crap...

So, over the past few days Caffeinedfiend invited me to play on your server. I loved the idea of it. I was even the one who acidentally invented "Crackhouse" wars.

However, over the past 2 days, it's turned to a mess.

The server had terrible ping (which has been resolved, thanks to the mods!) and that was the least of it.

These three people: (gotten with STATUS in console)

# 142 "Black Kitten [Assassin]" STEAM_0:1:22082434 08:28 120 0 active
    # 129 "southernblaze" STEAM_0:0:5133980 24:56 44 0 active
    # 140 "Dark Shadow [Assassin]" STEAM_0:1:27944124 10:38 109 0 active

Have repeatedly free/team-killed people who displayed no hostile tendencies. They've killed their own team (Police vs Police) and have killed Civilians with no due reason.

Caffeine will post some proof, and I am in the process of posting demos.

Black Kitten and Southern have also abused the glitch in which a spectator can wield the knife and slay people without being able to be shot as well.

They have all repeatedly spammed multiple insults, ghosted (Civilians telling Police where we are so we could be shot), among other things.

I really like this server, but I can't play here when this is what I expect all the time.

Please fix this issue!

Thanks.

N/U Official Drug Dealer Trailor Trash
    On back porch watching storm with my shotgun.
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20848840

Well Jewbait i have seen these guys kill over and over and can't get through their thick skull for them not to rdm or free kill as you new people call it. All i can tell you JewBait is for you, next time you see them rdm or freekill or anything that is breaking the rules then just go into your console and type in record (then the name of the demo you want) and then you wait like half a second and it will start recording. After you done that try and watch them rdm and break the rules then when you are done press shift and f2 at the same time and a little window will pop up. I want you to go to the .dem file that you named it (example record Kitten it would be Kitten.dem file) then open that up and make sure you have it all on their. Then you can submit a ban at n00bunlimited Bans and one of us admins will review it and ban/kick/warn him/her of how we see fit.

-Scorch
    A Bible that is falling apart, belongs to someone who isn't.
    [IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww338/wittybab123/Star_Wars.gif[/IMG]

N/U Zombie Whore N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:24098730

The lag has been fixed when I was inside the RP server. I quit the RP server as well. Some people do abuse glitches over and over to become the "superior" on the game which is really pointless. Random free killing is a rule and isn't allowed. All the players in RP basically have to read the "motd" or rules of the server or they won't be capable to play. I like this server as well my friend but I left because of a lot of people over react on a game and it is getting ridiculous. More is coming in the server just takes time such as fixing some bugs , glitched , and errors. Anyways have fun with the RP server.

Reasons why I quit RP
    1. Beggers
    2. Freekilling
    3. Random Cuffs and then killed.
    4. People whining saying "I lost my _______(weapon).
    5. A lot of Microphone spam

Best Wishes
    Anthony(sTorM sTriKer)

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:17500758

Default Posted Proof.

Due to problems with embedding them I will simply provide links to imageshack

Imageshack - proof1.jpg

Reasoning for Print Screen: To show that Black Kitten was indeed spectating.

Imageshack - proof2q.jpg

Reasoning for Print Screen: After constant heckling and repeated lines about "I'm going to rape you in the butt" and "You're just a bitch" Southernblaze (Through constant friendly back and forth, I can only deem him as a friend of Black Kitten and Dark Shadow) killed me without any provocation.

Imageshack - proof3k.jpg

Reason for Print Screen: To show that Black Kitten's "Spectator knife was indeed right next to me. This shows that he was using the spectator stick glitch. In which Dark Shadow or Southernblaze would both repeatedly kill me.

Imageshack - proof4s.jpg

Reason for Print Screen: After respawning due to another free kill harassment, I was then immediately sniped by Dark Shadow, where as you can see I could not have provoked it due to me only having a knife and it was at a far distance.

Imageshack - proof5x.jpg

Reason for Print Screen: This shows that their harassment did even venture into using the AWP headshot kill for Police against Police kills. I had done nothing to provoke him because I can not kill without an AWP. Look at my inventory. I have not and do not own an AWP at all.

Imageshack - proof6r.jpg

Reason for Print Screen: This shows Black Kitten harassing me by simply using an M4 and following me around repeatedly shooting me in the head even though he can not kill me. He still found it funny as it was very disorienting to me.

Imageshack - proof7.jpg

Reason for Print Screen: This shows Black Kitten again using the AWP headshot kill after I pleaded to him to not kill me. While Dark Shadow lurks by the Garbage Can with a TMP shooting at me. They both found it funny.

I love this server, and although I was banned for simply trying to get back at Black Kitten and Dark Shadow and to also get Natalya's attention. I apologize for my previous implications. But am simply trying to show that I was provoked and am still being harassed even after a day's worth of time away. And the fact that they are simply working together leaves me with no way to verbally defend myselves when I am being accused on the server. They cover their harassment with screams of "Don't free kill" and "Don't shoot me man" when I am simply trying to play the RP server how it was meant to be played.
    Last edited by Caffeinedfiend; 07-22-2010 at 11:30 PM.

Inactive
    HlStats

I know, Natalya was in the other night when they were pulling this shit. So I am hoping that maybe action on the forums will bring about swift justice.

HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by Jewbat View Post
    I know, Natalya was in the other night when they were pulling this shit. So I am hoping that maybe action on the forums will bring about swift justice.
    Well we really do appreciate you posting and telling about us it. I will talk to natalya in the morning and see of her opion, for now im going back into hammer.

N/U Zombie Whore N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:24098730

Scorch the Role Play server is getting ridiculously out of whack. When I first came by it was a great server excellent players following rules. A week later calamity struck and now it's f*ed up.

HlStats

yes i know storm we shall talk more of this on steam >

Inactive
    HlStats

Evidence #1

Damnit, going to have to zip them and post them that way

Inactive
    HlStats

Here we go. Sorry for double post.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information