Thread: Abusive Admin's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    N/U Jr. Owner Pwnerator household 6's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:27300767

Well actually heywood, their rates were not 25000 66 66. They were 20000 20 and 30. I asked nicely repeatedly for them to fix their rates and told them repeatedly how to do it. It is a server rule. Then nitehawk came in and rogue to help enforce the rule. I did put them in spec in order for them to fix their rates and so they would not be afk while doing so. You were on the mic bashing nite and myself and nite did tell you to shut up. You are not an admin. You do not see what we see. Those are server rules and our job is to enforce them. Not one time did I raise my voice, curse, or be rude. I simply moved to spec. These are the things I have been instructed to do.

House
    Household *6*... Commander at home.

Єlιtus mєmєяєdus Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:17364776

Just on a side note.
    The server will Force a minimum amount of 'rate' 'cl_cmdrate' and 'cl_updaterate'.
    When you check the rate by typing a blank cvar such as rate, it will say something to this effect.
    Rate = '66'
    NOTe* The real value is 0, but the server has temporarily restricted it to 66.

\!rate is only showing client configurations, not restricted values.

Quote Originally Posted by household 6 View Post
    Well actually heywood, their rates were not 25000 66 66. They were 20000 20 and 30. I asked nicely repeatedly for them to fix their rates and told them repeatedly how to do it. It is a server rule. Then nitehawk came in and rogue to help enforce the rule. I did put them in spec in order for them to fix their rates and so they would not be afk while doing so. You were on the mic bashing nite and myself and nite did tell you to shut up. You are not an admin. You do not see what we see. Those are server rules and our job is to enforce them. Not one time did I raise my voice, curse, or be rude. I simply moved to spec. These are the things I have been instructed to do.

House
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red][FONT=System][B]I reject your reality and substitute with my own.[/B][/FONT]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [/FONT]
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2i71q2x.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Thread Information