Well last night around 10:40 i got on the office server and started playin the game like normal 10mins passes and |Word| Nighthawk joined the game and i kept playin like i was. After i kill him with the the awp he starts callin me a bitch for usin that gun so i responded with stop crying its a game kid. he then decided to start callin me all kinds of names and trash talkin more tellin me to give him my address so he can come kick my ass so i kept tellin him to STFU stop complaining he then kicked me outta the server. i joined back up and he kept talkin shit to me so i told him that hes a bitch for kickin me that im just usin an awp he then said theres not enough people on here for u to be usin it even though it was 5 on 5 but it doesnt really matter how many are on a team if theres a problem with awps then they should be banned from the server. i then said dont fucken kick me or imma talk to someone else about this i said pasties name and he said go ahead and tell pasties and also tell him that i told u to suck my dick then he banned me. I used to be an admin on this server and I played alot on all ur servers and i can see alot of people are havin problems with ur admins and now i can see why cause there terrible and abusive and yet nothin is bein done about it hopefully somethin gets dont cause this is bullshit i never did shit like that when i was admin i followed the rules and only inforced shit when someone did somethin wrong and i dont believe awp'in in a server that allows awps is a reason to ban someone so i hope u all do somethin about this cause ur gonna end up havin alot of people not wanna play on any of ur servers.