Thread: Undeserved Ban by Abusive Admin

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28379706

lol ok mr. trix you7 got banned for a day for running your mouth i have players that was in thier and just to let you know i didn't cal lyou a bitch i said i can't believe your awping with 3 people in the server i said you must suck if you have to use that with only 3 people

so get your story straight and i was in the game before you dumbass. when you sit thier and run your mouth to me ok you better expect it back first of all i'm not a kid i asked you to stop calling me that second you don't threaten me with pasties cause i don't care what you say. So when you come here on the website and try to get a admin into trouble make sure that the admin was in the wrong ok i love how you guys come in here and switch everthing around but and put in stuff like he said this and shit like that bottom line is this trix just like i said to you when you was talking shit and than threaten me with telling pasties if i ban you i also told you to tell pasties that i told you to suck my dick cause all you do is run your mouth in the server anyways you try to connect when no admin's are on cause i caught you a couple of time when i was under a different name so have fun on your one day ban and maybe you will think about what you say to an admin ok have fun and thank you for your beautiful post about me i haven't had one of thee in a long time o'wait heywood put one in also about rates lol
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    o'yeah and one more thing our server will never be empty like you say cause we take care of it and so do the admin's your just mad cause you got banned and thats the bottom line
    Last edited by nitehawk; 07-25-2010 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thread Information