Thread: Undeserved Ban by Abusive Admin

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:2318381

Default Undeserved Ban by Abusive Admin

Well last night around 10:40 i got on the office server and started playin the game like normal 10mins passes and |Word| Nighthawk joined the game and i kept playin like i was. After i kill him with the the awp he starts callin me a bitch for usin that gun so i responded with stop crying its a game kid. he then decided to start callin me all kinds of names and trash talkin more tellin me to give him my address so he can come kick my ass so i kept tellin him to STFU stop complaining he then kicked me outta the server. i joined back up and he kept talkin shit to me so i told him that hes a bitch for kickin me that im just usin an awp he then said theres not enough people on here for u to be usin it even though it was 5 on 5 but it doesnt really matter how many are on a team if theres a problem with awps then they should be banned from the server. i then said dont fucken kick me or imma talk to someone else about this i said pasties name and he said go ahead and tell pasties and also tell him that i told u to suck my dick then he banned me. I used to be an admin on this server and I played alot on all ur servers and i can see alot of people are havin problems with ur admins and now i can see why cause there terrible and abusive and yet nothin is bein done about it hopefully somethin gets dont cause this is bullshit i never did shit like that when i was admin i followed the rules and only inforced shit when someone did somethin wrong and i dont believe awp'in in a server that allows awps is a reason to ban someone so i hope u all do somethin about this cause ur gonna end up havin alot of people not wanna play on any of ur servers.

Banned Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28379706

lol ok mr. trix you7 got banned for a day for running your mouth i have players that was in thier and just to let you know i didn't cal lyou a bitch i said i can't believe your awping with 3 people in the server i said you must suck if you have to use that with only 3 people

so get your story straight and i was in the game before you dumbass. when you sit thier and run your mouth to me ok you better expect it back first of all i'm not a kid i asked you to stop calling me that second you don't threaten me with pasties cause i don't care what you say. So when you come here on the website and try to get a admin into trouble make sure that the admin was in the wrong ok i love how you guys come in here and switch everthing around but and put in stuff like he said this and shit like that bottom line is this trix just like i said to you when you was talking shit and than threaten me with telling pasties if i ban you i also told you to tell pasties that i told you to suck my dick cause all you do is run your mouth in the server anyways you try to connect when no admin's are on cause i caught you a couple of time when i was under a different name so have fun on your one day ban and maybe you will think about what you say to an admin ok have fun and thank you for your beautiful post about me i haven't had one of thee in a long time o'wait heywood put one in also about rates lol
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    o'yeah and one more thing our server will never be empty like you say cause we take care of it and so do the admin's your just mad cause you got banned and thats the bottom line
    Last edited by nitehawk; 07-25-2010 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:2318381

ahhahahahaha rly nitehawk??? i didnt twist anything ya i called u a kid cause u were raging like one cause i killed u grow up like u said ur 35 but u act like ur 12. I was in the server way before u were in there it dropped to 2 on 3 and guess what u werent there until a little later. as for me talkin shit i didnt say one word the entire game spoken or typed until u started runnin ur mouth at me thats when i started runnin my mouth at u. and as for u askin me to stop callin u kid u didnt ask u said stfu im no kid im 35yrs old bitch ur the fucken kid u sound like ur 20 huh bitch then u said call me a kid one more time and imma fucken ban u bitch. those were pretty close if not dead on to the exact words u used. and what the fuck are u talkin about tryin to reconnect when no admins are on i was on the server the whole time and the only time i reconnected was after ur dumbass kicked me for no reason. and seriously if thats what u call takin care of ur server then im suprised it hasnt been shut down a long time ago. And no disrespect to any other admins or Sio but out of all the years ive been on here ive never had a problem with anyone ask around see if Trixz or my other name Owner has ever had a problem with anyone ever. youll find i never have so dont come on here talkin shit to me tryin to cover ur own ass cause u knew u were wrong. and as for threatening u with pasties i said dont ban me for stupid shit or imma talk to pasties and only reason his name came up was because thats the only one i remembered as bein respectful and in charge. so to u nighthawk u can suck my dick KID.

Єlιtus mєmєяєdus Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:17364776

NiteHawk Entered game at 2010-07-25 00:32:29
    n00unlimited HLStatsX - N/U [ 24/7 Office ] 66TIC [Stats] - Event History - |w0rd| NiteHawK

Trixz Entered game at 2010-07-25 00:25:59
    n00unlimited HLStatsX - N/U [ 24/7 Office ] 66TIC [Stats] - Event History - TriXz

Trixz Was in the server first, according to HlstatsX.

@Gods, I noticed you do not have chat events being tracked, anyway you'd be willing to start tracking them?
    Would help quite a bit for chats.
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red][FONT=System][B]I reject your reality and substitute with my own.[/B][/FONT]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [/FONT]
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2i71q2x.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Banned Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28379706

ok well maybe i wasn't paying attention to that i was wrong than he was in before me.

your damn right i said that you sound like your 20 and your a lil bitch look bottom line is this you got banned not for awping but for running your mouth and threating me with pasties bottom line thats it when you sit thier and disrespect a admin the way you did than your gone bottom line i don't care who you contact and cry to cause that just shows you were in the wrong . you don't sit thier in a server and downgrade all the word members and you don't sit in the server and downgrade the admin's your a lil punk dude
    grow a set of balls and when you do let me know and also yes i did talk shit back to you
    you sit thier and say that you use to be admin on here and stuff like that so you know what is going to piss admin's of and what isn't i am sick of kkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddssssssssss like you comming into the server and doing this to the admin's just cause you think you know someone do you think i am scared that you know pasties no i am not so like i said before grow a set of balls and stop being a lil bitch and step up to the plate and take responsibility for you actions

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

I will look further into this. Trix fell free to add me to steam

** Thread locked **
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

Thread Information