ahhahahahaha rly nitehawk??? i didnt twist anything ya i called u a kid cause u were raging like one cause i killed u grow up like u said ur 35 but u act like ur 12. I was in the server way before u were in there it dropped to 2 on 3 and guess what u werent there until a little later. as for me talkin shit i didnt say one word the entire game spoken or typed until u started runnin ur mouth at me thats when i started runnin my mouth at u. and as for u askin me to stop callin u kid u didnt ask u said stfu im no kid im 35yrs old bitch ur the fucken kid u sound like ur 20 huh bitch then u said call me a kid one more time and imma fucken ban u bitch. those were pretty close if not dead on to the exact words u used. and what the fuck are u talkin about tryin to reconnect when no admins are on i was on the server the whole time and the only time i reconnected was after ur dumbass kicked me for no reason. and seriously if thats what u call takin care of ur server then im suprised it hasnt been shut down a long time ago. And no disrespect to any other admins or Sio but out of all the years ive been on here ive never had a problem with anyone ask around see if Trixz or my other name Owner has ever had a problem with anyone ever. youll find i never have so dont come on here talkin shit to me tryin to cover ur own ass cause u knew u were wrong. and as for threatening u with pasties i said dont ban me for stupid shit or imma talk to pasties and only reason his name came up was because thats the only one i remembered as bein respectful and in charge. so to u nighthawk u can suck my dick KID.