So basically,
I work at a YMCA and I'm in Special Services program, irrelevant. Anyway I had a friend who is 22 another who is 16. Theres a girl who is 21, really sweet person and another girl who is 19 and another sweet girl. Basically yesterday the 16 year old and some other counselors told the 21 year old that I made some comment about her boyfriend, something that I never did. I've never met the guy and honestly I pretty much like everyone so I wouldnt really ever say anything. Anywho, the girl was mad at me but then she talked to me and she was alright. The guy who is 22 overheard me telling the 19 year old and the 21 year old that he was the only that made a comment but it wasn't bad, I was just saying that the only time we ever talked about the guy was in that particular context. So I'm sitting there and the 22 year old runs over and pushes and says why are you talking shit behind my back, what the fuck. He misunderstood something and thinks that I said that HE made a bad comment, which wasn't the case at all. He is acting like a total tard and told me that if he sees me out of work he's going to fucking kill me. What do I do, because I may see him out of work. He's taller and pretty ripped but I can pretty much kill him. Do I stay and take a fucking beating and keep my job and let him fuck himself over or do I fight back and risk getting in fucking trouble.

Dan