Thread: Banned from all N/U servers.

Banned
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13361099

Default Banned from all N/U servers.

On 08-01-10 I was playing CSS and I was playing in my LAN server testing some plug-ins. After I was done I joined RP server and was almost instantly banned for: "KAC: ConVar sv_consistency violation" even though the server has sv_consistency 0? This is one of my favorite CSS servers and I played in it almost every day. I am pleading that you unban me because I did not do anything wrong. I honestly don't even understand why it banned me in the first place but I believe it had something to do with using plug-ins client sided or something like that. I would very pleased if you would allow me to continue playing in N/U servers and unban me, I will even donate some of my RP money for Raffles on the forums if you want me to.
    Player ToweLie
    Steam ID STEAM_0:1:13361099 Steam Community 76561197986987927 IP address 99.245.174.42 Invoked on 08-01-10 20:18 Banlength Permanent Expires on Not applicable. Reason KAC: ConVar sv_consistency violation Banned from 24/7 [RP] N/U Role Play Server
    Last edited by ToweLie; 08-19-2010 at 02:19 PM.

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

maybe it was your hax that got you banned....

Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:25915758

Amen.

N/U Zombie Whore N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:24098730

Post this inside the N/U bansite and protest a ban.
    [url=http://flashflashrevolution.com/profile/aznkilla50/][img]http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/newsiggy/aznkilla50/stardust/0/0-1-2-3-4-5.png[/img][/url]

Banned
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13361099

I don't hack and if it was hacks it would say something like KAC: sv_cheats violation. That has nothing to do with cheats, its just not having consistent files as the server which would probably be explained by using plug-ins from addons folder.
    And I think I added it in protest a ban but i think i did something wrong because Natalya told me to post there but no one ever responded to me.

Please unban me, I never did anything =(
    Last edited by ToweLie; 08-19-2010 at 05:24 PM.

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

So you don't use hacks, you just sell them on the server? FYI i have been watching you for a while, and KAC just did what was coming any ways.

Not that it matters, but sv_consistency has nothing to do with your plugins/files on your client. It means that the server value for consistency was set to 1 but your client, when queried, responded with a 0. And that has nothing to do with any models/skins/plugins that you had been "testing" in your LAN server.

All the bullshit aside, your bartering of hacks and general griefing of the server has come to an end, and i see no reason to ever allow you back into the community.

**Locked cuz i don't need to hear your ass backwards explanations or excuses**

Thread Information