Because the old one is not up to date lololol.

Okay so, last night I fixed the brakes glitch. I guess every time Valve decides to fuckdate the servers then I'll be fixing the brakes. Basically what happens is the surfaceproperties_manifest.txt gets reset so the game loses all the tire material properties, so if you hit brakes in anything but the shelby, jeep, lada, or civ impala the game doesn't know how fast to stop the car and it crashes. But that's fixed for now so we're good.

Also, as I mentioned in the chatbox, we have a new /siren or sm_siren command for if you are driving a police car. Blue lights will flash on top of the car. Do it again to toggle them off. It looks pwn. If someone has a looping police siren sound, post a link for it here and I'll hook that up so you can have the sound too. Also, I'm looking at making the trigger button (left-mouse) be a car horn so if you have car horn sound post that here too. I need to fix a couple things with cars...
A: If you forfeit a car everyone's view gets fucked until someone uses /car_stow on it to take it.
B: There are now three new car commands besides /siren; they are /car_on, /car_off, and /car_view. None of them work 100% at this point but you can play with them without crashing the game.

/ent or sm_ent if you want to bind it has been made into a public command as well (not admin) so players can use it. Basically you use that command to get some information about whatever you're looking at. If it's just the ground you'll get a coordinate print-out to tell you where it is in the map. If you aim it at a door it will tell you the name of the door. If you point it at a car you will get whether or not someone is driving it and if someone is, you will get their name. I also think it prints out the Steam ID of the car's owner with a _# at the end, so if someone is glitching cars by spawning them in the wall or something you can report them to an admin. The other info sm_ent gives is entity numbers like #454 is the City Hall Fence outside their parking lot. It's not useful for you guys but if something gets messed up I can use that information to get it fixed.

The MotD has a new picture now too for the server. (Shelby in a tree.) All cars are back on the server, though in future I might replace some with others. I'll try to make sure no one loses their cars though. So far I've been successful with that.

Item Pack is officially fucked. I don't know how to fix it as of yet.