Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freekiller- Tubesteak- Lubesteak- Miguel

N/U Jr. Owner N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:93475

Quote Originally Posted by death01 View Post
    new episode of young and the restless? FAIL....

Also why all the fuss over the lamest css server imaginable... no disrespect to its creator but i mean come on... role play css??? man.... id be embarrassed.... and i thought world of warcraft was geeky.... you guys just made several new world records for faggotry and failness and lameness imo !!

now .... react the way i want you to because im super trolling and controlling you nubs !!! MUAHAHAHHAHAH
    It might not be for everybody but it's our 2nd most populated server atm. No need to call us faggots for playing on a server that we enjoy and keeps us entertained.

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20102730

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfSniper View Post
    snackpack.... I havent been in rp a lot lately but the first time I was in game with you... you yourself was freekilling me and it about got you a ban then so your not exactly a saint when it comes to freekilling... and Im not real sure on this but wasnt it you on the other day that was telling people I wasnt an admin and they didnt have to listen to me???? not 100% sure on the last part but I am sure on the first
    no your name is in the motd im not a dumbass....

Banned Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:30292496

Quote Originally Posted by snackpack View Post
    uhm yes you are. you break every rule, and then try to get me in trouble. i think you're a dumbass.

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

Quote Originally Posted by snackpack View Post
    well it may not have been you but the freekilling was and in the motd it clearly says no freekilling and I do know you was killing me for no reason then when I jumped your shit you said started trying to make up lame excuses as to why you was killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by death01 View Post
    new episode of young and the restless? FAIL....

Also why all the fuss over the lamest css server imaginable... no disrespect to its creator but i mean come on... role play css??? man.... id be embarrassed.... and i thought world of warcraft was geeky.... you guys just made several new world records for faggotry and failness and lameness imo !!

now .... react the way i want you to because im super trolling and controlling you nubs !!! MUAHAHAHHAHAH

death..... stop trolling

everybody knows css has probably more mods than any other game out there and roleplay is one of them. Some people enjoy it some dont. It offers options, not just the same game day in and day out. thats why counterstrike has been the most successful fps game ever released. Even with mw2 battlefield and all these new games that are great.... counterstrike is still on top
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by sean7488 View Post
    It might not be for everybody but it's our 2nd most populated server atm. No need to call us faggots for playing on a server that we enjoy and keeps us entertained.
    sean is right BUT its not the second most populated server..... office and dm stay populated.... I actually see less people in office now than dm
    Last edited by SmurfSniper; 09-28-2010 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20102730

i can admit that when i first came here i do recall freekilling you, when i first came i thought we were aloud to kill but we would be wanted by the police then, but after learning the rules more than i did on my first 2 days, i now know.

N/U Jr. Owner N/U Special Forces Mongoloid's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:22616543

ok kiddies the bickering is all done now there is enough comments to understand the boundries on freekilling ty

Thread Information