Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freekiller- Tubesteak- Lubesteak- Miguel

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20102730

Default Freekiller- Tubesteak- Lubesteak- Miguel

The title of this topic describes this freekillers name and now I will tell you how he freekilled and what I have to back it up.

Admins that were there:
    Storm, Onehit, Im not really sure what either of them were doing because they didnt really seem to pay attention even when i messaged storm in steam.
    Other witnesses:
    Scuba

Tubesteak started freekilling me, and then said it was an accident when I was standing on a window. It clearly wasnt an accident because the place I was you had to jump to get to, then knife me.

Then he pulls out a m4a1 and kills me with it, both reasons were, Im sorry I dont have a bunch of little kids to back me up, it was an accident. He freekills me everyday, and does an impersonation of some african american gangster.
    Here is some proof

Tubesteak killed l ת/ύ ₩Ĝ|Snacʞpa©k ™ with m4a1.
    Player: l ת/ύ ₩Ĝ|Snacʞpa©k ™ - Damage Taken
    -------------------------
    Damage Taken from "Tubesteak" - 207 in 3 hits

The knife kill I dont have console of, nor do I have the teamkills, but you can ask witnesses, because it got outdated in my console. When he would go around freekilling his own teammates saying, "Aye man wtf you doin be knifin me man," When he attacked first. He freekilled everyone on the server at that time, except for some afk dude.

Then he kills other people because they killed him. New Life Rule.

N/U Zombie Whore N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:24098730

Quote Originally Posted by snackpack View Post
    The title of this topic describes this freekillers name and now I will tell you how he freekilled and what I have to back it up.

Admins that were there:
    Storm, Onehit, Im not really sure what either of them were doing because they didnt really seem to pay attention even when i messaged storm in steam.
    Other witnesses:
    Scuba

Tubesteak started freekilling me, and then said it was an accident when I was standing on a window. It clearly wasnt an accident because the place I was you had to jump to get to, then knife me.

Then he pulls out a m4a1 and kills me with it, both reasons were, Im sorry I dont have a bunch of little kids to back me up, it was an accident. He freekills me everyday, and does an impersonation of some african american gangster.
    Here is some proof

Tubesteak killed l ת/ύ ₩Ĝ|Snacʞpa©k ™ with m4a1.
    Player: l ת/ύ ₩Ĝ|Snacʞpa©k ™ - Damage Taken
    -------------------------
    Damage Taken from "Tubesteak" - 207 in 3 hits

The knife kill I dont have console of, because it got outdated in my console, he also began going around freekilling his own teammates saying, "Aye man wtf you doin be knifin me man," When he attacked first. He freekilled everyone on the server at that time, except for some afk dude.

Uh. Onehit isn't an admin anymore. Also I was afk eating. I never got any Steam message from you apparently. I'll talk it over with him / look over it.

-Storm
    [url=http://flashflashrevolution.com/profile/aznkilla50/][img]http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/newsiggy/aznkilla50/stardust/0/0-1-2-3-4-5.png[/img][/url]

Banned Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:30292496

You freekill all the time, so I dont see why you're gonna come on the forums whining about me killing you
    also your witness is scuba he was also trying to kill me he picked up a pistol and started chasing me, but it was empty so i killed him.
    You having me killing you in console doesn't say much. I kill to defend myself.

also wtf are you talking about at the end about me knifing? and what's up with that random ass quote?

N/U Jr. Owner N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:93475

snackpack you need to understand more about freekilling. An admin (speaking for myself here) isn't going to ban someone just because they freekilled you just 2 or 3 times. It needs to be multiple people that they're killing and more than a couple of times. Don't get butthurt because you got freekilled once or twice by a person expecting to get a ban on them.

N/U Zombie Whore N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:24098730

NEW LIFE RULE. Enough said.
    [url=http://flashflashrevolution.com/profile/aznkilla50/][img]http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/newsiggy/aznkilla50/stardust/0/0-1-2-3-4-5.png[/img][/url]

Server *****istrator N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16933477

lol snackpack i gave up my RP admin, and second I didnt see him freekill you but i do hear you NEVER stfu on the mic and after a period of time of u talking im guessing it was getting annoying to miguel as it was me and any1 else who was in the server and he just made a funny impression of you dont get all butthurt now like sean said
    [IMG]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx144/nessav214/Onehit-1-1.jpg[/IMG]
    effshowٿ: you backstabber!
    onehit420: backstabber?
    effshowٿ: you started the orgie without me!
    [url=http://www.gameservers.com/?ref=1642968][img]http://images.gameservers.com/image_13.gif[/img][/url]

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20102730

no this isnt just two or three freekills, he freekills whenver he is on. I usually try to tell an admin but he always leaves when they come, or the admin is afk.

None of that shit happend, and no onehit, I logged on and tubesteak started saying yo man stop fuckin admin impersonating man when i never have said anything saying I am admin. Then some kid started to say I should be perma banned, I told him dude if you wanna fight tell me in steam chat because its obvious we are annoying the people.

That was the end of that. No im not butthurt, im irratated by the fact that he freekills me whenever he is on. I have several witnesses that have seen him do this before, unicorn- scuba- pikachu- and when he does freekill he goes all the way and freekills every single person.
    Last edited by snackpack; 09-28-2010 at 04:06 PM.

Banned Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:30292496

im pretty sure everyone wants you pemabanned but maybe 2 or 3 of your buttbuddies

also all the people you mentioned are just like you, and freekill/cuff with you whenever you're on.

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

snackpack.... I havent been in rp a lot lately but the first time I was in game with you... you yourself was freekilling me and it about got you a ban then so your not exactly a saint when it comes to freekilling... and Im not real sure on this but wasnt it you on the other day that was telling people I wasnt an admin and they didnt have to listen to me???? not 100% sure on the last part but I am sure on the first

Internet Tough Guy
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:14345151

new episode of young and the restless? FAIL....

Also why all the fuss over the lamest css server imaginable... no disrespect to its creator but i mean come on... role play css??? man.... id be embarrassed.... and i thought world of warcraft was geeky.... you guys just made several new world records for faggotry and failness and lameness imo !!

now .... react the way i want you to because im super trolling and controlling you nubs !!! MUAHAHAHHAHAH
    [URL="http://profile.xfire.com/death01"][IMG]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/death01.png[/IMG][/URL]

Thread Information