Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skin and Class Suggestions

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:18542111

Default Skin and Class Suggestions

It would be nice if there were more classes to be, such as assassin, swat, special services for the mayor or judge, more citizens, and more cops. I went on fpsbanana and looked for some skins and this is what I found.

Class Suggestions - Assassin FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > Terror > Terriost Night Ops
    FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > Terror > Gothicish Black Ops Phoenix

You can make it a class and some commands to hire assassins. The assassin should be handed an m4a1, usp, awp, or scout to make the assassination. It should cost $100 to hire someone to assassinate and if the plot fails, the person who hired the kill will not have his/her money refunded (to make it fair).

Casual Female Citizen FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > Urban > Urban's girl

Aliens FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > Terror > Alien Terror

This can go on the zombie server.

Santa Job FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > Urban > Father Christmas

Hired person in a costume to get people to buy things in verizon.
    I suggest that there should be cellphones that can be bought at verizon.
    (Needs another skin for employees)

Venom Zombie FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > Terror > Venom-Terror

Can also go on the zombie server.

Casual Citizen FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > Terror > Mountain Gaurd

An undercover assassin FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > Terror > Terror Phoenix

A nice policeman FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > Urban > T1000

Secret Service (probably not one of the best skins) (LINK REMOVED BY USER) reason : found a better one
    A class on the government team, can only have secret service when there is a judge or mayor.

Head Assassin FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > Terror > Terriost Night Ops

Crazy citizen catching bad guys FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > Server-Side Players > batman_v1
    Government Team*

Naruto for Zombie server (VIP) FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > Server-Side Players > Naruto

Jailkeepers FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > SAS > Hl2 Metro Cop for SAS
    Government Team*

Citizen FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > Old Terror > Casual Terrorist (for Old Model)

Mafia hostages FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > Hostages > Mafia Hostages
    I'm not sure if this would work as another class because the some animations may be missing but it's worth a try.

Renegade FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > Old Terror > new_t_model_beta

Gangster hostages FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > Hostages > Crips Gangsta Hostages

Replace Rogue Team FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > Guerilla > Acu Guerilla Special Force

Renegade FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > Arctic > Rebel GangSter

Citizen Female FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > Arctic > arctic's girl

War Models FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > CT & T Packs > Blue vs. Red Skin Pack
    During a war, see Bigdaddy's suggestion thread, players will turn color so it is less likely to kill a citizen or someone not in the war.

Epic Swat Team FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > CT Packs > CT Swat Team
    Government Team*

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by shooterman80; 10-04-2010 at 10:14 PM.

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20102730

i really think we only need a police officer skin...

and when will vip get vip skin, i can help look if you tell me what style to look for.

Inactive
    HlStats

It's okay, you don't need to look for anything. And also, I posted a variety of skins for new classes for a reason. Think outside to box. These are just some ideas that possibly are good for the server. Bigdaddy's !war commands are very good ideas by the way. The team's should be beaconed too to avoid killing the innocent. Vip Skins aren't really necessary in roleplay. Vip Cars are good enough and til' the cars are fixed, lets try to improve the server with some new ideas!
    Last edited by shooterman80; 10-03-2010 at 05:37 PM.

HlStats

well i was told i was being given vip class/skins, with the cars and all, so im expecting the skin/class.

having an assassin skin is going to cause a lot of problems imo. i have a feeling any assassin seen would get shot on the spot, due to them being assassins- hired to kill. its going to be too obvious if your trying to assassinate someone for money, and why would u have a leader for an assassin, assassins dont work together, they work alone.

swat team is basically police officer, we could use a police officer skin.

i think for women citizen, or police officer- female we should use some of nataylas very own skins. the sailor series etc.etc.

if you even wanted a assassin skin id think this is much better
    http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/89190

and if we still are getting vip skins/class i think there should be hero class- batman!
    or some mobster dude
    batman- http://dog.fpsbanana.com/ss/srends/thm_36387.jpg
    Last edited by snackpack; 10-03-2010 at 05:44 PM.

Inactive
    HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by snackpack View Post
    well i was told i was being given vip class/skins, with the cars and all, so im expecting the skin/class.

having an assassin skin is going to cause a lot of problems imo. i have a feeling any assassin seen would get shot on the spot, due to them being assassins- hired to kill. its going to be too obvious if your trying to assassinate someone for money, and why would u have a leader for an assassin, assassins dont work together, they work alone.

swat team is basically police officer, we could use a police officer skin.

i think for women citizen, or police officer- female we should use some of nataylas very own skins. the sailor series etc.etc.

if you even wanted a assassin skin id think this is much better
    FPSBANANA > Skins > Counter-Strike: Source > Server-Side Players > Bandit cloaks from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

and if we still are getting vip skins/class i think there should be hero class- batman!
    or some mobster dude
    batman- http://dog.fpsbanana.com/ss/srends/thm_36387.jpg
    actually i went on a gmod rp and theres an assassin walking around ^^ frankly, no one really cares. he is labeled assassin and has an assassin model. and that assassin model is FAR too suspicious... A man walking around with a cloak over his head walking behind somebody.. hmm..
    Last edited by shooterman80; 10-03-2010 at 07:12 PM.

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

Not sure about these but today I did make two new Police Officer skins:

They're wearing California Highway Patrol clothes + jacket. I'd like to have done a model w/o the jacket, but CHP does wear these and, well, for now it's the best I've got. I think they'll help set the server in California like the map is supposed to be. They also look better than using CT's as cops.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by shooterman80 View Post
    actually i went on a gmod rp and theres an assassin walking around ^^ frankly, no one really cares. he is labeled assassin and has an assassin model. and that assassin model is FAR too suspicious... A man walking around with a cloak over his head walking behind somebody.. hmm..
    well that looks most like an assassin i thought urs looked a little like a mercenairy than an assassin.

I'm not doing an assassin class or something stupid like that. No one ever roleplays in there seriously enough such that an assassination of anybody would ever be in order. Maybe if you guys get pro and actually play the game and form teams and stuff and work together and actually have a sort of criminal gang or tough police bureaucracy then it would make sense for there to be assassinations.

Part of the reason we don't see that is because of the map and because the nature of the game is not yet complex enough to support it. Also the data issues with people losing money or items really bogs it down, so does the spawn glitch where you can get a Glock or USP.

But one day, if the server is user-friendly enough, money and weapons are hard to get, and the teams are complex enough, and more classes are made with different roles where they can do certain things other classes can't do, then maybe we could get that sort of roleplay to happen. Team Chat and local-chat need to be implemented as well.

City Hall is a great example of what the map needs to look like. It's sufficiently furnished for a bureaucratic government and has a great police area in the basement. If you had a strong mayor who knew what they were doing and local-chat and team chat radio working, I could see some real team-effort type work going on with the Government team.
    Last edited by Natalya; 10-04-2010 at 02:15 PM.

HlStats

thats what i said about the assassin i was just throwin it out there if we were adding it for some odd reason.

Yea probably not unless it was a VIP.

Thread Information