Hi. My name is NoogyMan (Aka Jordan)

I use to live here with this awesome family maybe you've heard of them? NoobUnlimited?

I use to be an Admin here, slowly will make my way back there (trust.), and loved it.

Greatest people I've met here... hmm.... Siosios, Pasties, Ender, Jackd, Smurf, Mongo, Nat, I could go on and on, or you could just look up the admin list and more than half the members list, basicly.

Ummm... I love long walks on the beach, pizza, Turkeyday, Presentday, Eggday, Irishday. OH and Jackd .

I've missed you all so much :'(. I know the first person to respond will say "WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN?!?" Well After school last year I got an intership with my psychology professor going to Europe and doing psych evaluations on kids. I went to England, Scotland, Italy, Spain, GERMANY (loved Germany), and other places. I came back maybe a week before school started up again to find my computer fried (Thunderstorm) and now i'm on my laptop talking to all you ugly bastards again (<3).

Ok.... I think that brings me up to speed. Someone will have to fill me in on all the trouble you've had because I wasn't here... I know there was... I left how could there not be.

Ok i'm done for real now. Hope to see you all in game as soon as I get me a new computer that can handle all this stuff.

Love, Friendship, Service.
-Noogy