Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ;D^2 Free Kill Patrol (FKP) back up!

Cool ;D^2 Free Kill Patrol (FKP) back up!

1.Hey guys, this is doublesmileyface or also known as ^2. I am officially bringing back up the freekill patrol in the N/U RP server. If anyone has a debate or arguement against it, I will debate you. There is nothing wrong with FKP at all. If you say a bunch of kids are on the team so they aren't reliable, DW. Its actually the people who claim the kids who freekill that freekill themselves. If anyone has ever read the MOTD, I'm sure I know it a lot better than others. I will be head of this team, and I will only accept reliable people in to the team. BTW, I am renaming the team FreeKillSquad. (FKS)
    2. I made a group on steam, so anyone who wants to join should talk to me in this thread or in game. I also must test you if you know the motd and rules that aren't on it (like situations)
    ~ Currently requesting permission from Natalya to do this (or possibly some admins like stormstriker)
    ~ Awaiting anyone who wants to go against this squad.

N/U Zombie Whore N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:24098730

Well your brother "Volteon" made the same group and it didn't go well and violated a lot of the MOTD rules. The other hand you don't. I'm not hating on your brother at all just making a point. You act much mature / and understand the motd. I seen you enforce the MOTD a lot. Tell me who you are inviting and say question like the other thread. What will you guys do to enforce "Non Freekilling". The MOTD rules has to be updated slightly. Anyways.. I say give this group another "chance".

I don't hate anyone. Just get annoyed. - To Volteon.

-Storm
    [url=http://flashflashrevolution.com/profile/aznkilla50/][img]http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/newsiggy/aznkilla50/stardust/0/0-1-2-3-4-5.png[/img][/url]

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20102730

volteon a member of the fkps record and rep on this server is so bad hes changed his name about 6 times, within the four bans he was given.

but hey if u guys are gonna spam mic with rules, and not freekill anymore, and u arent going to tell people that they cant use police cars because they are civillian im cool with ur fkp stuff.

Also when ur doing u tutor things dont lock the whole apartment complex please, u did that last time and pichu killed me for trying to get into the building itself, not even his room.

i'd actually like to join if u guys will accept me.

Hmm.
    Truthfully, there are more of requests but there are over-options
    1. Plugin for auto-ban for 10 minutes if cuffed and d/ced.
    a. its 10 because if the server crashes, 10 minutes isnt a lot of time to be scared about and 10 minutes would be a lot to an impatient freekiller so 10 minutes is a good auto-ban minute number
    2.The people recruited are going to have to pass a test (which I will improvise on). Trust me, it will be easy as hell to understand if ur qualified or not depending on your answer.
    3. Propmenu freekills
    a. We need to limit the "remove prop" function to the public. We need to limit it to people who are responsible (FKS) so in the case of prop killing we can delete the prop weapons OR in the case of a random noob who wants to be an ass deleting all the props, wouldn't be possible if he/she is not in FKS.
    4. We will record freekillers and submit forms without being lazy as hell since I've known so many freekillers but I'm too lazy to type out their steam ID (since u cant copy and paste) and make a .rar file of the .dem and stuff
    5. THE MAJOR MAJOR thing which would be helpful as ****
    a. Kick function
    - meaning all FKS members will have the ability to kick someone who isn't listening. Remember how I said I will test recruits? This would deny rage kickers and anything bad in giving kick ability to FKS members since we are responsible. BTW, I recruited Natalya into the group so she can regulate members as an admin. plus shes server owner which is a ^2 in my book.
    (this is an optional request (#5) so if you dont think it would work, dont give it to FKS)
    6. Also if you want to join, respond in this thread or meet me in game (repeated on purpose)
    a. please do not get mad if you dont get in, I have my reasons. MOTD is so complex because some rules arent actually in it but I will teach if you pass the test.
    ~so storm good enough? :P~
    P.S. Though this isn't a letter, if you are wondering why I got banned once (by storm) its a long story. DW about it. It was a joke by cookie since he was being an ass for a week. lol
    -^2 out
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sorry for double post. but I dont want to get penalized for saying Natalya was recruited because all I did was invite her at this moment in time. Sorry^2
    Last edited by DoubleSmileyFace; 10-12-2010 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

I don't have a problem with the FKS. I'll let you know a few things though:

A: I won't give kick power to FKS unless it's something where the people I give it to are VIP donors and approved by me and the other admins and given formal admin training. If you have admin powers of any sort you are representing N/U and you will be held accountable for your actions. Players in the server need to know that anyone with admin powers can be held accountable if they abuse them.

B: What is needed in the MotD? I can update it from school or work or home anytime.

C: I'm updating the MotD with a clarification to the Police Car situation... It's going to be a City Law (not server rule) that you can't drive a white police car with black letters (skin #1) around if you're not a cop. Also, if you drive another colour police car, it's okay, but you can't use the siren.
    Last edited by Natalya; 10-12-2010 at 05:34 PM.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

N/U Zombie Whore N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:24098730

Quote Originally Posted by Natalya View Post
    I don't have a problem with the FKS. I'll let you know a few things though:

A: I won't give kick power to FKS unless it's something where the people I give it to are VIP donors and approved by me and the other admins and given formal admin training. If you have admin powers of any sort you are representing N/U and you will be held accountable for your actions. Players in the server need to know that anyone with admin powers can be held accountable if they abuse them.

B: What is needed in the MotD? I can update it from school or work or home anytime.
    Uh "No Prop killing" "Car Rampaging" "Saying g**" < your rule. Uh the admins on the bottom of the main page. The new commands.

I approve on Double to gain kick powers and he isn't VIP.
    [url=http://flashflashrevolution.com/profile/aznkilla50/][img]http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/newsiggy/aznkilla50/stardust/0/0-1-2-3-4-5.png[/img][/url]

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

sorry but this is the third thread now about this in the last month... maybe 2 and my thoughts havent changed, now I do agree with nat about the kick command and having to be a vip donator to get it. but that pretty much goes without saying you may as well be an admin cause you have to follow the same rules and do not abuse any powers you have in the server. but putting together a whole vigilante group because admins arent always on (sorry but thats take on fkp) bad idea

hmm. I see i cant debate this now since the community is broke. I'll try to get a prepaid card and get myself vip for a bit. But for now, Nat, I need your help in recruiting reliable everyday members. For an example, Zaki is a very trustworthy guy and pretty much follows the rules everyday. Its hard to find these kinds of people so mind helping?
    @Smurf Its a bad idea if we abuse our powers in your main point. Apparently, If I get an admin or 2 to train some responsible motd-knowing recruits like natalya said, it is possible that the abusing of powers will be at its least. btw kaiser fate wasnt part of fkp. He was a random recruit by natalya (idk why) but either way, he is an example of a recruit I wouldn't allow into the squad. abusive, untrustworthy adult. Vigilante groups who punish people illegally for breaking the law. Technically with support from some admins, it wouldn't be much of a vigilante concept, would it?
    @ Nat Ill try to get vip I'll read through the motd again and look for some missing stuff that you've only spoke about but never put down
    @ storm ty but ill try to get vip anyways.

@ all
    Try not to base your "disagreements" off of abusive powers and stuff because if admins can help, I'm sure no abusing of anything would occur

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

I'd recommend that people apply for FKP positions before making donations because they have to be approved by the admin team first. Also, they will not be admins. They will not get green text. Just kick, nothing more.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:18542111

Congratulations! Would be glad for someone to finally kick the people who keep mass rhaping people with props and awps. I can finally just make my modded cars in peace without someone coming over to kill me and steal it... Eh.. at least I chased him and crushed him with a truck.. Well, anyways, Cheers !

Thread Information