Thread: crackhouse dm

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:22119179

Default crackhouse dm

ya know i think its bullshit when i go into my favorite crackhouse server to find household making everyone knife and if u dont u get constantly kicked and banned. make a knife dm server instead of fucking with the crackhouse server kthxbai /endrant

N/U Zombie Whore N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:24098730

Sorry Strider but I guess she wants her fun like last time we did a knife fight..
    [url=http://flashflashrevolution.com/profile/aznkilla50/][img]http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/newsiggy/aznkilla50/stardust/0/0-1-2-3-4-5.png[/img][/url]

N/U Jr. Owner N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:93475

rage more plz

See what I did there.

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

i dont understand why the admin cant just leave a perfectly well running server alone and do that elsewhere
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

Rage,

It won't happen again, I promise.
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

N/U Jr. Owner Pwnerator household 6's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:27300767

Strider, let's get our story straight. Yes, we were all knifing, and yes, we were trying to get people to not use guns. but, that is NOT why you got banned. You were calling me a fu**ing bitch and telling me to get my ass back in the kitchen. You were really giving me a hard time and telling me to stfu. I warned you several times, slapped you a few, muted you (you would rejoin), kicked you (you would rejoin) then I banned you for disrespecting admins. That is the reason you were banned. Your ban was only for 10 minutes. I could have made it a lot longer. So, yeah, keep raging. I understand that crackhouse is a gun server, everyone in that server at the time was knifing except you. I wasn't the only one giving you a hard time about it. Kaley was in there at the time too. So was Stand. You got banned for disrespect, not for not wanting to knife. When others came in they were using guns too and they didn't get banned, so, um well yeah. Tells ya something.

House
    Household *6*... Commander at home.

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:22119179

Quote Originally Posted by household 6 View Post
    Strider, let's get our story straight. Yes, we were all knifing, and yes, we were trying to get people to not use guns. but, that is NOT why you got banned. You were calling me a fu**ing bitch and telling me to get my ass back in the kitchen. You were really giving me a hard time and telling me to stfu. I warned you several times, slapped you a few, muted you (you would rejoin), kicked you (you would rejoin) then I banned you for disrespecting admins. That is the reason you were banned. Your ban was only for 10 minutes. I could have made it a lot longer. So, yeah, keep raging. I understand that crackhouse is a gun server, everyone in that server at the time was knifing except you. I wasn't the only one giving you a hard time about it. Kaley was in there at the time too. So was Stand. You got banned for disrespect, not for not wanting to knife. When others came in they were using guns too and they didn't get banned, so, um well yeah. Tells ya something.

House
    bull fucking shit u **** **** u banned me for "hacking". n00bunlimited Bans AND once for ignoring admins so YOUR ENTIRE POST IS INVALID. you kicked me yes but obviously if u kick the person is gonna come back. u never fucking muted me and i never to u that u were a fucking bitch and i never said get your ass in the fucking kitchen. your lying ur ass of to save it. *note i like BLT sandwiches with lots of mayo little letuce crispy bacon and a nice slab of a ripe tomatoe*
    Last edited by Jackd; 10-05-2010 at 08:08 PM.

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

You know rage you could have just came to me via PM or emailed me, or steam'd me but instead you chose to cross a line. Right or wrong what house did DOES NOT give you the right to come in here talk to anyone the way you just posted.

Consider yourself banned from the servers for awhile and if you say anything else that I don't like you will be banned Permanently from the servers and the community. Oh yeah I will delete your message too!

**This thread is now locked **
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

Thread Information