Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Life right now

Midget Tosser Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12890132

Default Fuck Life right now

hmmm, where do I start, my life is shitty right now, My Fiancee broke up with me 2 months ago, around the time where we would have spent the last 4 years together, we've slept together a few times this past week now, she told me she cheated on me about a month before we broke up, but that's not the reason why she broke it off. She just keeps messing with my head. these are basically why I haven't been around much the past week.
    Seems like the only good things going on right now are that I may be promoted to a manager and given my own store somewhere, idk where yet, and the new 50" 1080p Plasma TV I just bought that I can pick up Thurs.
    She's looking for a place to stay right now, but i'm too nice of a guy to kick her out with nowhere to go, at least i have someone who I know will move in when she does move out though, and will help pay for the rent and other bills.

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

That sucks man. Been in the exact same position man. Hurts to have someone you've known for so long (your best friend) throw you away like that, but in the end it's for the better. Either it's a situation that you can forgive, grow from, and move on or it's something better off happening before you got married.

N/U Jr. Owner N/U Special Forces Mongoloid's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:22616543

FUCK TAHT SHIT U DUMB FUCK KICK HER ASS THE FUCK OUT TO THE CURB. Thats what she took advantage of was u being a nice guy dont give her what she wants she made her decesion more fish in the sea brother kick her ass out and get the roomate in fuckd that ur lucky we dont live close to each other so i could bitch slap u. dont let it get you down its not worth it trust me i fucking know it. i was wit mine for 8YRS 3 kids fuck them they only think bout themselfs
    Last edited by Mongoloid; 10-19-2010 at 03:01 PM.

in your pooper Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:26510146

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid View Post
    FUCK TAHT SHIT U DUMB FUCK KICK HER ASS THE FUCK OUT TO THE CURB. Thats what she took advantage of was u being a nice guy dont give her what she wants she made her decesion more fish in the sea brother kick her ass out and get the roomate in fuckd that ur lucky we dont live close to each other so i could bitch slap u. dont let it get you down its not worth it trust me i fucking know it. i was wit mine for 8YRS 3 kids fuck them they only think bout themselfs
    Mongo lets carpool so we can ride over there and bitch slap asian for letting her stay. I would have thrown her clothes out in the lawn, take a shit on it and burn it.

t3h camper Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19397573

Quote Originally Posted by pooper View Post
    Mongo lets carpool so we can ride over there and bitch slap asian for letting her stay. I would have thrown her clothes out in the lawn, take a shit on it and burn it.
    jesus christ pooper way to be the radical, but they are right kick her to the curb make her sleep in the tub or car make her fell as shitty as you do.

Banned N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:1352559

Asian.... buddy...you know my situation...i just moved back home...now alot of people said stuff to me about my decision...but my best friend gave me the best advice ever....he said - "Ray your going to do what your going to do no matter what people say..so the best advice i can give you is to follow your heart and your feeling on what you know to be true and correct...its gonna take some searching inside your self to come up with the answer but in the end you know you made the right choice no matter what happens because it was your decision and yours alone...and things may not turn out like you plan or want...but at least it was your decision and you did what you felt was right and thats all anyone can do in this type of situation". and my decision was to come back home and try to work things out..and so far its been going better than ever....i hope things work out for ya bud..i know its rough, alot of people throwing advice at you and your heart and your mind are in a all out war over how to handle things...but just try to be as patient as you can and let some time go by it will get better trust me i know from my recent events. good luck my friend.

Lou Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:11596281

that sucks bro, and reading all the other posts i have to say they are all good advice depending on how you are looking at the situation. hope the TV and our company via the interwebs will bring you some joy.

N/U Jr. Owner Pwnerator household 6's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:27300767

Asian, I agree 100% with Outlaw. This is not an easy thing to be going through. I feel for you buddy. Go with your gut. But I will say this. Don't be a doormat. You are way too young to do that. I am not saying be nasty, but sometimes people have to lose things to remember what they had. Maybe she needs to lose you to remember what she had. The only way for her to lose you is for you to let go. But, hey, who am I to say? I am here for you anytime you want to vent or talk. I will listen or give advice whatever you need. We are a family here at N/U. You have all been here for me during some really hard times. I am glad to give back. Keep your head up.

<3
    House
    Household *6*... Commander at home.

N/U Jr. Owner N/U Special Forces Mongoloid's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:22616543

BUT IF SHE DOES THEN DECIDE SHE SCREWED UP AND COMES CRAWLING BACK MAKE HER ASS WAIT AND SUFFER. LET HER SEE AND FEEL WHAT U DID. dont get me wrong asain i got alot of hositlity wit this seeing my situation is fucked up after 8yrs and 3 kids she bounced and never let me know there was a probblem till she laid it on me wit the bombshell and pretty much said it is what it is deal wit it. My problem no ooffesne to the gals her but women really never see and wonder how we feel when they do and pull these games to us they only think about their feelings and wehat they want. its fucked up man but keep ur head up and like house said she took advantage of you and used u as a doormat that shit has to stop

Midget Tosser Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12890132

good news, I got's me a Date tomorrow night

Thread Information