well as soon as i get my new site up and running i am going to get with sios and try linking the 2 communities and get some dallas based servers going again...but i need to waait for the NU changes to be finished and i need to get my shit finished being setup so we can link up...and then we will have a so called brother / sister community thing going on that will hopefully draw more people in to our servers...as of right now i think we did lose a bunch of our central TX players seeing how the servers are in NJ now... i think after it is all said and done if me and NU team up...NU try to populate a more northeast are and send the central people to my servers and vice versa we could start growing this community again. so far i just have a private scrim server set up i st Louis,mo you guys are welcome to check it out@:
connect 8.6.75.24:27015;password no-mercy

its a stables server at a good price i will put up my donation box on my new forum...forum should be close to being finished sometime tonight. check it out here= BlooDReD if sios and the owners here at nu are willing to work with me we can bring it all back to life.