Actually Ender when im home in ny its shotgun. When im away in cali its Rogue Ops.

No but seriously I have been posting in the admin chat so the regs havent been seeing my updates. I got called to go to cali lasy miniute last week on a business trip and was supposed to be home last Sat. Its now Tues and Im still in Cali. I fly home wed and is now returning to Cali on Sun for 3 weeks. I will not be on steam or in game. I try to get on the forums every now and again but its not easy.

So after reading everyones posts I in fact agree with almost everyone. I am going to post in the public forums something I posted in the admin chat about a month in a half ago. I believe it applys to everyone in the community except the donation stuff. It will be entitled the bottom line.

We can't have N/U to continue the way it is. We need some more people to step up whether they are new or old. If you can't donate then you can help out by specing in an empty server, helping out new players so they would want to come back and feel welcomed, stick up for noobs, call an admin in to stop trashing talking or talking down to new players.

You get the idea. We all need to come together and it needs to happen asap.

Thank you!