Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: removing dot from servers/website

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

Miguel, I'm disappointed that you would choose this path, but I'm not point to let you troll NU members. You can consider yourself removed as well.

N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:9256230

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel View Post
    ok buddy look here buddy you're obviously mad buddy,and i dont blame you buddy and you are just another n/u player buddy which is why you arent a jr.owner or owner buddy i know you cant make me look like more of an idiot buddy cuz buddy you see uhm you're having to fallback on my age buddy which doesnt make any difference on the internet buddy. you're pretty clever too buddy.
    oh wait...
    you're not buddy.
    wow....you just pretty much made yourself look like an idiot there, buddy. and wow you're a jr owner of a clan? LOL you pretty much just gave a bad name to you're clan there, buddy.
    *DEAD* Mang0hN0 : tibs got this with his 9,000$ hax
    *DEAD* cypher : no wonder u play t bah...if i had walls id be 100-0
    word Noogyman: oh wow. don't go that far dude. We can't have another one quit.
    иα∂ιαٿ: hey sexy ass mother fucker.
    : *DEAD* .#sexy'| иα∂ιαٿ : you know whatt beast. just suck tibs dick and stfu
    wD. Who? : Nice toggling ABC.
    Philosoraptor : @admin check abc for possible walls
    blight - blackfogger @ EGC lan : 7getlegit

*DEAD* Milkshakes00 : ^7 scares me so much I sneezed when i saw him.

12-03-09 21:05 James Bond STEAM_0:0:9256230 Hacking Permanent siosios
    02-13-10 18:55 monkey STEAM_0:0:9256230 Multi-Hack Permanent awpsandknives

nastialiukinnn. : nice peak, gtfo. really?
    ^7 : me ?
    nastialiukinnn. : yes you
    nastialiukinnn. : no one peaks that im sorry.
    nastialiukinnn. : turn them off.

nastialiukinnn. : its obviously abc.
    nastialiukinnn. : and your bad
    nastialiukinnn. : cheats more.

nastialiukinnn. : mmhmm
    nastialiukinnn. : removed for walls.
    nastialiukinnn. : cutie.

^7: ^7 : get mad much?
    nastialiukinnn. : not mad, your blantant.
    nastialiukinnn. : always.
    ^7 : then do something about it

nastialiukinnn. : getout
    nastialiukinnn. : lmao im not mad kiddo
    nastialiukinnn. : 74-22
    ^7 : yeah you are
    [nastialiukinnn. : LOOOL^^
    nastialiukinnn. : naww
    bd69 : ya he is
    bd69 : hes raging

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

So basically this thread has gone exactly where I knew it was going to go.

We are not closing this because cus everyone has a right to post their opinion or at least show the world how stupid you can be.

So if you are just going to post dumb shit like Pushiner just did, don't waste your time it is just going to get deleted.
    Last edited by Jackd; 12-05-2010 at 11:29 PM.
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

PeaceKeeper & Admin|AΦΩ| Kung Fu Master NoogyMan's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13921051

Jackd your my hero!! I'm a little enebreated tonight, my classes got delayed to only 25 min classes tomorrow, so I'm having some fun!
    Last edited by NoogyMan; 12-05-2010 at 10:57 PM.
    Hey All I'm NoogyMan! You Only Wish You Were Me, But That's Understandable.....
    Alpha Phi Omega
    "National Service Fraternity"
    Pi Omicron Chapter
    Brother Name : Mister Deeds

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel View Post
    apparently sio helped dot with the server a little bit, so does that mean sio was helping to use ways to run a server against you as well?

i never helped in any way shape or form with those servers, my mind and pc never even came close to those servers.
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

\\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:10772730

I don't get what everyone doesn't understand? Obviously he would not be getting banned if he hadn't done something wrong. NU has had people leave and make their own community very, very peacefully. (Sera & Scribe) and others not so decently (ma deuce and his crew)

Miguel, you are not making this easy for anyone, including yourself. You made you, dot, your whole community look like idiots by raging. Of course stories are going to be changed etc etc. But whats the point of being vulgar? I personally don't see this as a big deal, Dot may not even have needed to be banned. Pasties & g0ds chose to ban him, that's that.

Why does every conversation on forums turn into some internet this internet that bs? You are speaking to other REAL people. It doesn't get more REAL than that. Age shows by what you are saying to others, doesn't matter if you are 14 or 35

HlStats

Blog Entries

i must say this was awfully interesting reading... all the vulger accusations, all the buddy buddies, and then actual common sense interlaced within seems to just enlighten me as to how dots last community went -> down

just my thoughts on this.

sio

PS: if i could take 30 mins off work and other things i have going on in my life right now i could probably revamp all our servers to be utterly lag free and also rebuild ZM to its prior status with out even breaking a sweat but why waste my time on a server full of ungreatful kids when i have regs that i personally would swim across the ocean to help sitting in the other servers (office being one of them). office is lag free for now as a patch job till i can make more time to evaluate what specific changes need to be done. i am the one and only person that can do what i do with our servers that are not rented from game hosting providers, ours are built from scratch and run from console with bash scripts and knowledge of how the game servers operate. anywho tell dots hosting providers good show for making his servers lag free as i know he doesnt have the knowledge to run a dedicated box.

\\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20224394

Quote Originally Posted by siosios View Post
    i must say this was awfully interesting reading... all the vulger accusations, all the buddy buddies, and then actual common sense interlaced within seems to just enlighten me as to how dots last community went -> down

just my thoughts on this.

sio

PS: if i could take 30 mins off work and other things i have going on in my life right now i could probably revamp all our servers to be utterly lag free and also rebuild ZM to its prior status with out even breaking a sweat but why waste my time on a server full of ungreatful kids when i have regs that i personally would swim across the ocean to help sitting in the other servers (office being one of them). office is lag free for now as a patch job till i can make more time to evaluate what specific changes need to be done. i am the one and only person that can do what i do with our servers that are not rented from game hosting providers, ours are built from scratch and run from console with bash scripts and knowledge of how the game servers operate. anywho tell dots hosting providers good show for making his servers lag free as i know he doesnt have the knowledge to run a dedicated box.

Sio I just wanted to say, that I appreciate everything you've done for N/U. I've been staying out of this convo for a long time, but come on guys. Grow up. Were not a bunch of high school girls, we can at least discuss something without two people getting removed forcefully from the server. Just really stupid shit guys.
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2lkfo86.jpg[/img]
    Kᴀʟᴇʏ Cᴜᴏᴄᴏ Fᴀɴ

HlStats

Blog Entries

dot broke the rules and miguel came to bash so the ban is what it is for both of them. people can blame me or any of the other owners for what has happened over the last month or so but ultimately it falls on the players and the regs. ive made it very clear over the months that this community cant live with out donations on top of what the owners and jr-owners and admin put in, but yet when push comes to shove instead of helping the community with skill, money, being friendly to noobs that join the servers the ones that complained the most about our non-profit place of play are the ones that dont do shit to help out.

im tired and im going to bed

night night
    sio

\\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

Server *****istrator N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16933477

Ok, here's my end of the story. Yes Dot did try and recruit people through STEAM, and n\u admins, i was sent a game invite from him for almost 2 weeks straight after he started his community, and at the time I WAS AN ADMIN on n\u. BUT, as part of our n\u rules, it dosen't say anywhere about how some1 invites somebody in steam chat. I remember always hearing that if you wanted to recruit somebody keep it out of the servers and take it into steam chat. But purposely take away the remaning members of THIS community?? Just as noogy said, when you have done wrong, you get punished, take Sajora for example, he was a jr owner(just like dot) he put in donations(just like dot). Just cause some1 has helped the community in the past makes them right to take away our regular players? I THINK NOT. I will not lie, I was once a jr owner for dot back at n00bInvasion, but quickly went back to n\u a mear month or two later after his servers crashed and burned. Miguel, you of all people as a (FORMER ADMIN TO N\U) should know this is not the way you act in a forum. you are acting like a childish kid to defend your owner.miguel i would go into great detail on how you let this community down but you and dot being removed is satisfaction enough. even though we know and have proof of yo'll yes i said YO'LL doing wrong, there is no need to try and defend your selfs here as you have been caught. take it as a departure notice, you have served your community well in times of need but now it is time to say goodbye forever like sajora. And nadia, i know your just trying to stick up for your older brother, but plz look at this evidence, you know who is right and who is wrong here, no need to drag this on any further.

and miguel, tib is a DEDICATED player to this community, been here just as long as I have, if you have a problem with the term "DEDICATED PLAYER" then go read a book for gods sake, you make yourself sound like a complete idiot. I am one of these "DEDICATED" players just as well as you x-storm and dot are dedicated so forcefully on having your own community over and over again. I have a home at n\u and i am here to stay, and if it so happenes that this community dies then so be it, it will be my LAST home on counterstrike. when we were laggy in the servers i didnt even wanna play the damn game, yes, i went to other servers while i waited for it to be fixed, but none were as fun and exciting as the n\u servers. we are all friends here and have fun at what we do, no other community or place could replace that for me. now as thats said, goodnight.

ps: Dot idk if u can read this, but by doing what you did, that resulted in us having to reduce our servers to what they are now. you took away donations that were beeing brought in each month to keep this community running, took away admins that paid there dues each month, pretty much killed us and hurt us even more than we were already down. im not saying that you DID violate the rules, but I am saying that because of YOU, THIS COMMUNITY is at where it is at now.

-onehit
    Last edited by onehit; 12-06-2010 at 08:39 AM.
    [IMG]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx144/nessav214/Onehit-1-1.jpg[/IMG]
    effshowٿ: you backstabber!
    onehit420: backstabber?
    effshowٿ: you started the orgie without me!
    [url=http://www.gameservers.com/?ref=1642968][img]http://images.gameservers.com/image_13.gif[/img][/url]

Thread Information