Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: removing dot from servers/website

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

So what exactly was xQuizit then? You all act like:

1) NU let dragged our feet in updating ZM and then it die (which is far from the truth)
    2) Regs/former admins were invited to join 28RL only after NU's zm died (which is a blatant lie).

The NU zombie mod server was very popular even after the original update to orangebox. There was much debate over what to do, as the creator of zombiemod had not released any updates and there was no definite date that it would be ready. It was decided by Nat/owners/jr. owners to leave it as ZM and wait out the update. After a couple months of waiting and still no update (amoung several admins complaining about not wanting to join via cracked client) i took the time to completely redo ZM and transform into a ZR (zombie reloaded) server. THAT is when the server died; whether people didn't want to update their cracked clients, the server was empty, or whatever. I spent 2 days updating it, and several hours playing/inviting people to try to get it populated again (you all know i never play zm). But there seemed to be no interest.

At this time was when xQuizit was created, and dot left the server for "personal reasons," saying that work/school was conflicting with admin duties. At this same time i was getting messages from several members, passing along invites from dot to the new xQuizit server. I'm not going into great detail on the steam messages that i saw, but they were very slanderous and bashing on NU.

So yes Nadia, we do have proof, but it wasn't posted because we're not here to air out our dirty laundry or crucify anyone. And no, Miguel, we're not mad for any of those reasons (as they are not true). I really would not have cared at the time if dot wanted his own server, but the way he went about it was less than admirable. It saddens me that it has to come to this, but this is the second incident of dot leaving and recruiting from the NU community. The damage is done, and where 28RL wants to go from here is entirely up to it's community, but the g0ds do not appreciate being so freely used.

N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:9256230

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel View Post
    he's mad cuz dot invited a player that didnt know what happened to n/u zm and needed a home thru private messaging on this website or some shit. i think pasties must of suspected that a player that only played zm would magically convert to some office reg.. not. you might as well let us lead him to our server if he wants to play zombie mod its not like you guys have one anymore. the major loss of players is pretty much n/u's fault for not fixing zm for us or letting dot update it. what other options did we have? 28rl was born.
    wow thats pretty sad..... you don't even know the whole story between dot and nu. and your dot's butt buddy LOL
    *DEAD* Mang0hN0 : tibs got this with his 9,000$ hax
    *DEAD* cypher : no wonder u play t bah...if i had walls id be 100-0
    word Noogyman: oh wow. don't go that far dude. We can't have another one quit.
    иα∂ιαٿ: hey sexy ass mother fucker.
    : *DEAD* .#sexy'| иα∂ιαٿ : you know whatt beast. just suck tibs dick and stfu
    wD. Who? : Nice toggling ABC.
    Philosoraptor : @admin check abc for possible walls
    blight - blackfogger @ EGC lan : 7getlegit

*DEAD* Milkshakes00 : ^7 scares me so much I sneezed when i saw him.

12-03-09 21:05 James Bond STEAM_0:0:9256230 Hacking Permanent siosios
    02-13-10 18:55 monkey STEAM_0:0:9256230 Multi-Hack Permanent awpsandknives

nastialiukinnn. : nice peak, gtfo. really?
    ^7 : me ?
    nastialiukinnn. : yes you
    nastialiukinnn. : no one peaks that im sorry.
    nastialiukinnn. : turn them off.

nastialiukinnn. : its obviously abc.
    nastialiukinnn. : and your bad
    nastialiukinnn. : cheats more.

nastialiukinnn. : mmhmm
    nastialiukinnn. : removed for walls.
    nastialiukinnn. : cutie.

^7: ^7 : get mad much?
    nastialiukinnn. : not mad, your blantant.
    nastialiukinnn. : always.
    ^7 : then do something about it

nastialiukinnn. : getout
    nastialiukinnn. : lmao im not mad kiddo
    nastialiukinnn. : 74-22
    ^7 : yeah you are
    [nastialiukinnn. : LOOOL^^
    nastialiukinnn. : naww
    bd69 : ya he is
    bd69 : hes raging

Banned Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:30292496

we didnt recruit any admins from n/u. dot me and x-storm decided to start our own ZM. friends eventually started following us through steam, and became interested in our server and applied for our clan and went from there. it's simple as that. they chose us.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by TiberianSun View Post
    wow thats pretty sad..... you don't even know the whole story between dot and nu. and your dot's butt buddy LOL
    just another n/u player making a bad rep for the community. you're acting like a kid just like pasties does that make you pasties "butt buddy". i'm just speaking up for the community which i'm a jr. owner on. second i dont know stories i know facts bitch. you've been banned serveral times from n/u yet you still suck their dick its kinda sad. your avatar is giving you good advice too.
    Last edited by Miguel; 12-05-2010 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:15012290

we didnt recruit any admins from n/u. dot me and x-storm decided to start our own ZM. friends eventually started following us through steam, and became interested in our server and applied for our clan and went from there. it's simple as that. they chose us.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just another n/u player making a bad rep for the community. you're acting like a kid just like pasties does that make you pasties "butt buddy". i'm just speaking up for the community which i'm a jr. owner on. second i dont know stories i know facts bitch. you've been banned serveral times from n/u yet you still suck their dick its kinda sad. your avatar is giving you good advice too.

Check your tone guy, You wont get anything done this way. Be professional while your here.
    Carry your last name, Don't let it carry you !

Banned Immigrant
    HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by Penatrater View Post
    Check your tone guy, You wont get anything done this way. Be professional while your here.
    i just lol'd. be professional? what are you guys doing.... yeah.

N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:15012290

I understand your pissed about Dots situation. But while your a Jr.Owner here please understand. Calling out a Owner/g0d will not do your case any justice. Your better off talking in TS or steam chat with one. Your chances of getting something done / or your point across will be better.
    Carry your last name, Don't let it carry you !

N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:9256230

lol buddy you're still looking at one side of the story. If you bothered to read Ender's post well maybe you would get an idea of whats going on. I'm not another "n/u" player. I am a dedicated member of this community and have been through thick and thin with this community. hence "dedication" which you people lacked. I'm nobodies butt buddy, buddy I'm my own person. If I was a "butt buddy" buddy, I would have ran off and made my own community with other people. oh wait.....

Furthermore....... Buddy I have been banned more than several times from this community because the admin's were just doing their jobs and getting rid of suspected cheaters. The higher up admins (aka gods) cleared my name of hacking because they have more experience of catching people that use "hacks" and know where and when to look for them. I hate to tell you that I never sucked their "dick", all I did was go to them when I had a problem with the server and I told them my case. But apparently thats considered "sucking dick" in your language. My question to you is why do you care? are you another punk kid who thinks I cheat? well get in line because theirs so many and you're just going to have to be in the back where you like it.

Look buddy i'm not saying pasties and/or dot are right or wrong. Well, buddy they both are right in some ways, and in other ways they both are wrong. It's just life and thats how life is.

But the only one I see making a bad name for their community is you. You be using all that profanity n stuff and the accusations n stuff. hmmmmmmmmk.

But, yeah buddy theres so much more I can type to you and make you look like even more of an idiot, but yeah buddy you are right I guess I should stop this post right here..... before I make a 16year old cry........
    *DEAD* Mang0hN0 : tibs got this with his 9,000$ hax
    *DEAD* cypher : no wonder u play t bah...if i had walls id be 100-0
    word Noogyman: oh wow. don't go that far dude. We can't have another one quit.
    иα∂ιαٿ: hey sexy ass mother fucker.
    : *DEAD* .#sexy'| иα∂ιαٿ : you know whatt beast. just suck tibs dick and stfu
    wD. Who? : Nice toggling ABC.
    Philosoraptor : @admin check abc for possible walls
    blight - blackfogger @ EGC lan : 7getlegit

*DEAD* Milkshakes00 : ^7 scares me so much I sneezed when i saw him.

12-03-09 21:05 James Bond STEAM_0:0:9256230 Hacking Permanent siosios
    02-13-10 18:55 monkey STEAM_0:0:9256230 Multi-Hack Permanent awpsandknives

nastialiukinnn. : nice peak, gtfo. really?
    ^7 : me ?
    nastialiukinnn. : yes you
    nastialiukinnn. : no one peaks that im sorry.
    nastialiukinnn. : turn them off.

nastialiukinnn. : its obviously abc.
    nastialiukinnn. : and your bad
    nastialiukinnn. : cheats more.

nastialiukinnn. : mmhmm
    nastialiukinnn. : removed for walls.
    nastialiukinnn. : cutie.

^7: ^7 : get mad much?
    nastialiukinnn. : not mad, your blantant.
    nastialiukinnn. : always.
    ^7 : then do something about it

nastialiukinnn. : getout
    nastialiukinnn. : lmao im not mad kiddo
    nastialiukinnn. : 74-22
    ^7 : yeah you are
    [nastialiukinnn. : LOOOL^^
    nastialiukinnn. : naww
    bd69 : ya he is
    bd69 : hes raging

N/U Zombie Whore N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:24098730

On what I remember.. : Ender was trying to make our ZM into ZR and make it non steam, and failed the 1st time. Me,Ender,Cybirth were talking about the progress and to see if it working or no in the chat box. Dot left a message inside the chat box saying "Well while your working on your server Ender, people can stop by my Zombie server". or something close. This was way back in September. On the 1st month of xQuizit, I got constant invitations into the ZM through steam. What I'm trying to say is.. Dot only violated the community rule once, way back in September. The rule was not to advertise in the community.. the other end was steam, steam has it's own groups and it has no rules really, just no hacking and such. Dot did something positive and negative thing. So it's not that bad.. Just grow up okay..

U.S 1st Amendment : Freedom of speech.
    Everyone has there own right to speak up and do say what ever they please.

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Some people went to Dot's server is because of our servers have problems such as office. The lag.. Crackhouse some lag... Dot managed to make them non laggy and actually playable/enjoyable.. His CrackHouse doesn't lag and is almost flawless..
    __________________________________________________ __________________

It already happened... what can you guys do? Force Dot to close down his servers? But really now.. You can't sue him, you can't force him to close his servers, banning him from the community is basically pointless, it's a community now. Forcing him to close down his server is basically a small crime. Steam can spread groups,communities, news feeds,facebook, and so forth. Let Dot do what he wants to do. Remember.. this is the internet, we are all friendly. So can't we all combine the 2 communities into 1 so it's neutral? That's my opinion..

-Storm
    Last edited by anthonyds5; 12-05-2010 at 09:24 PM.
    [url=http://flashflashrevolution.com/profile/aznkilla50/][img]http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/newsiggy/aznkilla50/stardust/0/0-1-2-3-4-5.png[/img][/url]

Banned Immigrant
    HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by TiberianSun View Post
    lol buddy you're still looking at one side of the story. If you bothered to read Ender's post well maybe you would get an idea of whats going on. I'm not another "n/u" player. I am a dedicated member of this community and have been through thick and thin with this community. hence "dedication" which you people lacked. I'm nobodies butt buddy, buddy I'm my own person. If I was a "butt buddy" buddy, I would have ran off and made my own community with other people. oh wait.....

Furthermore....... Buddy I have been banned more than several times from this community because the admin's were just doing their jobs and getting rid of suspected cheaters. The higher up admins (aka gods) cleared my name of hacking because they have more experience of catching people that use "hacks" and know where and when to look for them. I hate to tell you that I never sucked their "dick", all I did was go to them when I had a problem with the server and I told them my case. But apparently thats considered "sucking dick" in your language. My question to you is why do you care? are you another punk kid who thinks I cheat? well get in line because theirs so many and you're just going to have to be in the back where you like it.

Look buddy i'm not saying pasties and/or dot are right or wrong. Well, buddy they both are right in some ways, and in other ways they both are wrong. It's just life and thats how life is.

But the only one I see making a bad name for their community is you. You be using all that profanity n stuff and the accusations n stuff. hmmmmmmmmk.

But, yeah buddy theres so much more I can type to you and make you look like even more of an idiot, but yeah buddy you are right I guess I should stop this post right here..... before I make a 16year old cry........
    ok buddy look here buddy you're obviously mad buddy,and i dont blame you buddy and you are just another n/u player buddy which is why you arent a jr.owner or owner buddy i know you cant make me look like more of an idiot buddy cuz buddy you see uhm you're having to fallback on my age buddy which doesnt make any difference on the internet buddy. you're pretty clever too buddy.
    oh wait...
    you're not buddy.

PeaceKeeper & Admin|AΦΩ| Kung Fu Master NoogyMan's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13921051

Miguel and Nadia. You aren't paying attention. . .

Dot was an admin, and a Jr. Owner.... he knows the rules of this community VERY well. Dot recrutied people, never said admins, but he sent messages to people on THIS website. Which is against the rules! Dot knew this.

Dot got punished like he would have been if he was any other person, or even if he was still an admin here. He would have been punished the same way.Therefore his donations, his time and effort into this community has nothing to do with it.

SIMPLY PUT: He broke the rules, he got punished. That's how it works.
    Hey All I'm NoogyMan! You Only Wish You Were Me, But That's Understandable.....
    Alpha Phi Omega
    "National Service Fraternity"
    Pi Omicron Chapter
    Brother Name : Mister Deeds

Thread Information