So what exactly was xQuizit then? You all act like:

1) NU let dragged our feet in updating ZM and then it die (which is far from the truth)
2) Regs/former admins were invited to join 28RL only after NU's zm died (which is a blatant lie).

The NU zombie mod server was very popular even after the original update to orangebox. There was much debate over what to do, as the creator of zombiemod had not released any updates and there was no definite date that it would be ready. It was decided by Nat/owners/jr. owners to leave it as ZM and wait out the update. After a couple months of waiting and still no update (amoung several admins complaining about not wanting to join via cracked client) i took the time to completely redo ZM and transform into a ZR (zombie reloaded) server. THAT is when the server died; whether people didn't want to update their cracked clients, the server was empty, or whatever. I spent 2 days updating it, and several hours playing/inviting people to try to get it populated again (you all know i never play zm). But there seemed to be no interest.

At this time was when xQuizit was created, and dot left the server for "personal reasons," saying that work/school was conflicting with admin duties. At this same time i was getting messages from several members, passing along invites from dot to the new xQuizit server. I'm not going into great detail on the steam messages that i saw, but they were very slanderous and bashing on NU.

So yes Nadia, we do have proof, but it wasn't posted because we're not here to air out our dirty laundry or crucify anyone. And no, Miguel, we're not mad for any of those reasons (as they are not true). I really would not have cared at the time if dot wanted his own server, but the way he went about it was less than admirable. It saddens me that it has to come to this, but this is the second incident of dot leaving and recruiting from the NU community. The damage is done, and where 28RL wants to go from here is entirely up to it's community, but the g0ds do not appreciate being so freely used.