This is the last msg that will be on this post.

I banned dot for 1 reason and 1 reason only. Not for starting a comm, not for msging ppl through steam/xfire/hotmail...IT was for recruiting through our website, I msgd DOT to let HIM know, because i wanted to give him the respect he deserved (instead of just joining our servers to find out that he is banned). He helped us out a lot, and i also liked dot. I didnt/dont want to ban him from anything, but if i cant control his movements on our website, than i dont want him on the damn thing. dot i personaly think that if you were in the same situation (and if your comm gets big enough, it will happen) that you would of done the same thing. If you noticed i didnt delete you from my steam or xfire, but at the same time, I have to look out for us....as anyone would do.

I did not post this to rat him out to anyone, I knew when i banned him there would be a shitstorm from his regs. I was not out to make enemies, or to be a h8r. I just wanted everyone to be clear why i did what i did. If i have made enemies so be it, IT was not my intention.

btw, I did not try to find any little piece of information i could find, there was 1 or 2 msgs on the website from dot to other players asking them to come to his server and play....he gave his ip and website info. this was enough information for me.