Thread: removing dot from servers/website

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

ok Im sorry but Im not exactly understanding what the hell is wrong.... seriously... did he post anything at all out in the open on the forums or in any of the servers telling people to join his community???? from what Ive read from pasties original post it was pm's and sorry but I love this community and n/u is my home so ban me if you want but unless there is a lot of shit I dont know about, with the information given he didnt really recruit on our servers.... which is the rule...
    as some of you know a couple years ago me and drink it in started a gg server, well we sent out steam invites (as stated in onehits post) to our friends so if that is considered recruiting on our servers.... then I guess I need to be banned to.
    I am sorry I just think this thread has taken a wrong turn and A LOT of people are just going on to bash others here and all this is completely uncalled for. now if dot was recruiting in the servers fine, he shouldnt have been. but as someone I talked to last night (not naming anyone) but there is a lot about this situation that couldve been handle better or in a different way (sorry pasties and dot)
    Im just coming out and saying this but this truely disgusts me how some people are acting.

ps. Ive been up for almost 30 hrs now so when I wake up I may change this post
    I am sorry if anything I have said is wrong or I have spoke about things I dont understand... I am just going on how I am taking whats been posted here.
    Last edited by SmurfSniper; 12-06-2010 at 06:39 AM.

Thread Information