STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:26804838
SERVER: Office
PURPOSE: Admin

1: must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game) = Yes.
2: clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything. = Yes..Think before you speak.
3: must have the ability to help the community with donations. = I will as soon as I can get money up in my Paypal acc
4: has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many) = Im 17, mature enough I suppose
5: has played on the servers for at least 3 months. = No, maybe 1 month
6: knows the rules of the servers. = Yes.
7: must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time. = Yes
8: must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing. = Yes, Ill stop doing what I'm doing on a cry for help
9: should be seen helping enforcing the rules. = Obviously Yes
10: must Have Xfire. = No, I had Xfire but I forgot my user and pass, but ill reinstall if Accepted.
11: must have Teamspeak3 and know how to connect and participate in our server. = I had Teamspeak but it's uninstalled due to computer malfunctions
12: references from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory. = Cookerbro
13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server. I do have admin on others server but in hl2dm, including access to FTP by their servers. Other than that, I don't have Admin on CSS Servers as of now.

Other Notes.
I only need kick and ban.