Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HLStats

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:5329890

I play on all servers but the ones that have it combined have more players are more popular, think outside the box get more new players to join the nu community. Last month on the NU office server it had 5139 different players out of all those players 75% of them didn't spend more than 1 hour in it, 42% of the 5139 players left before 5 minutes of play and never came back. 2161 players left and will most likely not return. Now im not saying that this will be the one thing that makes them stay but its a start and the servers have many other issues that make people leave after 5 minutes NU needs to grow in popularity and attract new players to the community.

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:10772730

i don't see how connecting stats between servers would help get more people to play. i'm not trying to shoot your idea down, i just don't want those shitty d2 players taking my rank on office :P

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:5329890

Im not saying its the only thing its not I thought I just said that in my previous post but heres an example you need help filling up the D2 server I don't play it on a regular basis I play Office. However if they were combined I would play both, just like I did on the EGO servers I played office, dust, dust2, and the rotation. No its not the only thing there are alot of other things that need to be done to attract new people not give them a reason to leave Im not saying stats give them a reason to leave or stay its all the other reasons I have that Ive brought to one of the owners. I was just wondering why they were not combined in the first part like I said I would be more apt to play multiple servers like Ive done in the past. Thats all.

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:22255178

I think a rotation server would bring more ppl in. Office is an overplayed map just like dust2. so maybe adding a rotation of solid maps would bring more ppl in. Combining the stats would make the servers more competitive however office players would have an advante over ranking since office is an easier map.
    [URL="http://www.ifltg.com/forums/"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL]

Thread Information